A wind turbine component design and it's position on the an area

aidafitria18 9 / 14 1  
The diagrams illustrate a wind turbine component design and where the turbine can be placed to get the optimum electricity. Overall, it can be seen that the turbine has components to generate the electricity and it can be design to be placed in optimum location.

The first diagram shows that the turbine consist some components such as blades which made by fibreglass or wood, wind sensor that function to control the speed and direction, steel tower to shore the turbine up and the generator which could produce 1.5 megawatts. There is also a computer to adjust direction and angle blades info from the sensor. The turbine components work to produce the electricity.

The second diagram presents the info about where the turbine is placed. The placement of optimum turbine locations is important. The placement of turbine was did to get the optimum electricity. Turbine which placed in the sea aimed to keep the landscape not spoiled. Not only in the sea, turbine also placed on the mountain to get the maximum wind strength. The turbine which placed in domestic can produce up to 100 kilowatts.

(185 words)
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Aida.
I have read your writing task 1 closely. I am pleased to give you a few suggestions to finalize this. Please, meet my notes and tackle them.

The diagrams illustrate a wind turbine component ...
THE DIAGRAMS DISPLAY HOW A WIND TURBINE WORKS WITH INCLUDING ITS COMPONENTS AND LOCATIONS OF THE TURBINE TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY MAXIMUM. OVERALL, IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE WIND TURBINE CONSISTS OF FIVE ESSENTIAL SUBSTANCES. IN ANY CASE, WHILE THE TECHNOLOGY IS LOCATED ON AN AREA HIGHER, THE POWER OF WIND WILL BE STRONGER.

The first diagram shows that the turbine consist some components

You are supposed to write what number of the components because you are in the body paragraph. There have to be detailed information.

The turbine components work to produce the electricity

ALL COMPONENTS OF THE TURBINE SUPPORT EACH OTHERS TO GENERATE THE ELECTRICITY EFFECTIVELY.

The second diagram presents the info about where the turbine is placed

Be careful of misspelling. it is one of the major mistakes in the writing.

of turbine was did to get the optimum electricity.

pay attention to verb agreement.

Miss, I really believe that you will be better in this skill the next term on condition that you wanna review a large number of examples of writing task 1.

Keep spirit
GOOD LUCK
:D
ProfessorVerb - / 2  
"A wind turbine component design and it's position on the an area"

S/B "... and its position"

Likewise,

the landscape not spoiledin it's pristine condition

"... its pristine condition"

Home / Writing Feedback / A wind turbine component design and it's position on the an area