I wish to purchase a business and not a house if I have enough money

laputa 1 / 1  
Topic: You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy. Give specific reasons to explain your choice.

My paragraph.
Someone asked me that If you had enough money to purchase something such as a house or a business, which one I would choose. It is interested and I never think that before. But I always hope that I will own a business. Therefore, purchasing a business maybe the best. Why?

Firstly, I will have my owned business, which's the happiest thing I can do. Everyone have to do anything I direct such as the way to design product, hire employees, or built factory... I will become a boss, and especially avoid pressure from others. And I can get a lot of experience about how to manage people, how to raise capital,or how to make a good relationship with staffs. They help me a lot to succeed in my life.

Secondly, A higher position. Do business means that I will be a businessman, and so everyone must be showed their respectability with me. They have to admire what I make and do. I will pay everyone's attention to my business, which 's attractive.

Finally, I can earn money by myself through buying business. I can sell my products, make a potential market or find a good partner to make profit. Then I spend a mount of money for travelling around the world with my family, or shopping, or built a large house.

Maybe a lot of people feel that I'm going far from fact, but these are all I expect to do.
Athena - / 83 3  
It is interested and I never think that before.That was an interesting question which I had never thought of before.

Firstly, I will have owned business, which's the happiest thing I can do.my own business which is very encouraging . (I hope this is what you are trying to convey here)
Someone asked me,that" If you had enough money to purchase something such as a house or a business, which one would you choose?"

It is interesting and I never thought of that before.

Does a business means that I will be a businessman, and so everyone must be shown their...

Finally, I can earn money by myself through buying a business.

:)

Home / Writing Feedback / I wish to purchase a business and not a house if I have enough money