Working parents, leaving their children in order to keep up with their needs - (pros and cons)

Mohammad88 1 / -  
In this busy world this is full of problems ,families lack the amount of money enough to afford for their needs ,consequently parents have to stay hours outside ,leaving their children in order to keep up with their needs .However ,these working parents may face another problem ; while trying to bring home the bacon ,children are left without observation that they need to understand their surroundings . If children lose their parents care ,then they will be lost in a world that is full of diverse trends and bad habits.

Observation is a very important approach that parents ,especially mothers, have to do with their children so as to improve their behavior and support their early personalities. In other words, when parents keep an eye on their children ,this can lead them to recognize earlier problems before it's too late .On the other hand ,knowing that parents are around and are just happy watching your actions is an evocative of security and joy.On the other hand , when parents are out ,children are free to adhere to their unsteady moods that may make them get bored after only a few minutes of studying a certain school subject because they see it tedious .Simultaneously, as usual , they find it easy to play video games without any reproaches or restrictions.

Another significant drawback is bad habits. Children are not those of decision -making who have comprehensive skills to judge matters easily. They are easily adherent to new trends and habits that can be damaging for them in the year to come.A child that stays hours without any care or guidance will take on bad habits that are not noticeable for parents because of their daily absence .For instance ,children can be video games addicted or drug takers . That's why ,most of the working parents are ignorant of their children's interests and problems : how can they understand their trends and feelings without observing them ? ,How can they recognize their likes and dislikes?.They will be seen if the frame of " Relatives " not that of " parents".

In addition, lack of communication is considered a very devastating effect of non-parental hours . In the stage of childhood , a child needs communication and interaction with his parents because he lacks it naturally ,so imagine if parents do not bridge this contact with their child .A s a result , this child will lack confidence and will have difficulty talking with strangers ,as well.The prominent reason for most of the autism cases all over the world is that they were kept without interaction that they need to understand what is going on outside their small world ( home.

To sum up, It is necessary for parents to work nowadays in order to afford for their living or to improve their social situation .Yet this must not affect their role to bring up their children and to educate them well .This is very obvious when dealing with mother's duty.She has not to make her job make her ignore children .Furthermore , a father should also balance between his job and his message to guide his son to the righteous trends.
rockprincess 7 / 12  
In this busy world, this is full of problems (...) ,consequently, parents have to stay hours ...

... just happy watching your actions is an evocative of security and joy.

Home / Writing Feedback / Working parents, leaving their children in order to keep up with their needs - (pros and cons)