TOEFL:::working for a small company - more chances are to boost in your job

mashhadi 1 / 1  
In recent decades, more than thousands of large companies have been built all around the world. However, one of the most significant issues having occupied the minds of every employee is whether to work in a large enterprise or just have a job in a small one. In this respect, some people emphasize on the role of gigantic companies in today industry and wish to work for them. On the other hand, there are those who prefer to be far from hustle and bustle of these huge companies and work for small one. From my point of view, the latter group's opinion seems more rational due to chief reasons being discussed in the following essay.

To begin with, in a small company, one probably experiences a friendlier atmosphere. The level of stress and work pressure is much less. Besides, he has a chance to know every employee in person. This results in more communication between co-workers, which is a sign of a good workplace.

Moreover, another reason motivating me for holding such an opinion is the recent study having been done by the researchers of McGill University, whose abstract published in their quarterly. It reveals that in small companies, there is less probability to fail for people involved in it. These results lead us to conclude that small companies present a simpler way to succeed. Hence, what is beyond the experiment fully substantiates my way of thinking.

Finally, contrary to popular belief, working in a large enterprise doesn't equal success. In contrast, when you are in a small workplace, your abilities and skills can be more discovered by your managers. In addition, you are much more aware of company structure, goals and missions. So you can make yourself work in line with these objectives in order to promote at your work.

To wrap it up, it is essential to bear in mind the advantages of working in a small company when searching for a job. While I do appreciate huge enterprises and their contribution to human being, my status as a young man makes me to appreciate better workplaces. The less the number of people working in a company, the more your chances are to boost in your job.
You did a good job of making clear your thesis statement at the end of the first paragraph. Your whole essay is well done, but I did find a few minor things;

In recent decades, more than thousands of large companies have been built all around the world.

In this respect, some people emphasize on the role of gigantic companies in today's industry ...

...seems more rational due to chief reasons being discussed in the followingthis essay.

Moreover, another reason motivating me to hold such an opinion is the recent study having been done by the researchers of McGill...

your abilities and skills can be more apt to be noticeddiscovered by your managers.

...objectives in order to be promoted at your work.

While I do appreciate huge enterprises and their contribution to mankind , my status as a young man makes me to appreciate better workplaces.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL:::working for a small company - more chances are to boost in your job