The World of Work - people no longer rely on taking one job for life.

fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
The world of work is changing rapidly. Working conditions today are not the same as before and people no longer rely on taking one job for life. Discuss the possible causes for these changes and give your suggestion which can be taken in the future?

In development of career work, there has been a growing trend of having more than one job for life among people. The socio-economic factor, for instance, the money required for accommodation and children needs forcing people to do so, in consequence both parents have to work in another place to sustain their requisite and limit the shopping budget.

The living cost to raise kids are increasing day by day, especially necessity to pay their tuition fees as well as to support their living, such as, foods and accommodation. Children education cost, which need to be paid as they enter school will get higher as they upgrade their grades. Besides, parents also have to spend almost half of their salaries every month that become troublesome if they do not earn enough. Scientifically, the researchers also have shown parents paid more for children's schools, which are illustrated by ratio of 4 to 1 of higher education compared to lower education. Furthermore, to cover up eating and living costs, parents firstly have to consider as they will start raising family. It is not an easy decision for parents to earn enough money for their family because every country has its own calculation to fulfill family's requirement to live there. Scientists also conduct research about effect of country's living cost to family's decision to raise kids. It is clearly proved that people tend to raise family in low income country with minimum $200 per capita rather than high living fees countries of more than $1000 per capita.

Therefore, there are two possible solutions to overcome those problems: every parent has to have two or more occupations and cutting down unnecessary budgets to live. In some countries, such as developing countries, family still can sustain its living fees depended on single worker such as, father or mother only. On the other hand, in modern countries, both parents, including dad and mom, have to work in two places so that they can double their earning for family. It is highly correlated to latest research from China that illustrate the increase of living cost will affect to behavior of family to earn money two times higher than usual by both parents seek for more than 1 job, which are shown almost 65% among all population to adapt this change. While every member of family has its own purpose to buy after getting salary, he has to prioritize his necessity to its budgeting list. By reducing of buying something unintended thing, he can allocate his fund to support family needs, for example, house and children's tuition fees. A psychology professor from Harvard University do the research of effect between before and after allocating budget. Most parents feel more satisfied after they do allocation of budget to pay off family need rather than before the allocation, which is caused by the fulfillment of every family member than personal satisfaction bring harmonize to family.

In conclusion, socio-economic factor is the most common reason why people tend to do more than 1 job as the urgency of children's need, including school fees and accommodation. Consequently, every parent has to work double than usual and cutting down unwanted necessity from their budget list. It is recommended for every family to work optimally, whether choose company which give higher salary or both parents have to work together as every country will raise their income per capita every year depended on economic growth.
inav321 6 / 37  
... and children needs forcing people to do so, in ... is forcing??

Home / Writing Feedback / The World of Work - people no longer rely on taking one job for life.