Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

WORST GIFT EVER (parakeet bird) - why, when

ALLIWANTISYOU 1 / -  

Worst gift ever

My brother Simon has always wondered if he could get a parakeet. He had talked about his dream bird every day, therefore, one day I decided to make his dream come true.

I was unable to buy him a real parakeet, however, I found an awesome idea which should have surprised him. Winter was coming and all presents should have been bought. I had almost all gifts ready to pack except Simon's gift which was the last one. My idea was to astonish him by parakeet's voucher, which would include a trip to the biggest parakeet area in Europe for 2 nights. He could enjoy 3 days surrounded by many wild birds. Unluckily I had other expenses so I was out of money.

The last possible day to buy Christmas gift I was walking through the shopping mall when I accidentally found a pet shop which offered parakeet's food and other stuff. This moment was completely exquisite. Blood in my veins immediately came to rest. I was conscious not being able to buy an animal. But my plan was to make a fun of him.

In conclusion, I bought him parakeet's food. I admit doing it just because of the fun.
During the Christmas night, we laughed together. Unforgettable moment.

Have I done critical mistakes? Thank you. NOTE: RUSH

Home / Writing Feedback / WORST GIFT EVER (parakeet bird) - why, when