Write about a product you have bought online.

congchop 7 / 14 2  
Free writing, please help me check mistakes. Thanks !

Yesterday morning, when I was chatting with some my close friends in the coffee shop next to my university, one of them told me that he often bought clothes online via website xvideo.com. After surfing around the website, I was attracted by a blue shirt with some specific information besides such as size L, made from 100% cotton, full sleeves and a collared neck. Its price is 350 000vnd. I thought that it was a reasonable price, so I decided to buy it. When I finished payment online, they informed me that the shirt would be delivered to my home within 2 hours. When I received the shirt, I was surprised because it was what I imagined about. Therefore, if I demand for some more, I will continue to buy them via this website.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Yesterday morning,when I was chatting with some my close friends in the coffee shop next to my university,

Yesterday morning while I was chatting with some of my close friends in the coffee shop next to my university,

I was attracted by a blue shirt with some specific information besides such as size L, made from 100% cotton, full sleeves and a collared neck. Its price is 350 000vnd

I was attracted by a blue color shirt which had some specific information attached to it such as the size L, made from 100% cotton, full sleeves and a collared neck. Its price was 350000vnd.

When I received the shirt, I was surprised because it was exactly what I imagined about.
OP congchop 7 / 14 2  
Pahan
Thank you very much!

Home / Writing Feedback / Write about a product you have bought online.