[ Writting Task 2 ] Rent vs Own: Pros and Cons

Kyet 1 / -  

In Some Countries Owning A Home Rather Than Renting One Is Considered important

It is disputed that whether owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people in some countries. In my point of view, this is both a positive and negative situation due to many explanations.

In this day, home ownership is likely most people's purpose owing to many typical reasons. Firstly, possession of a house has widely become a spiritual happiness of the majority of people in some countries. With a house they can be proud to show it to their friends and confidently assert their position in society. The second cause is that in many Asian's nations, owning a house is an auspicious outset for their career. The more beautiful their house is, the greater their zenith of career is.

Notwithstanding, there exists some demerits when people choose to possess a house. The most typical problem is the financial burden, from which people have to obligate themselves to go through hardships to earn enough money. Besides, not only do the appearances of other expenses such as interior decorations increase the expenses, but it also makes people confront to mental obstacles and physical barriers because of money earning pressure. In some countries, the price of house has risen dramatically each year, hence, it becomes a difficulty for people, especially the young, to have a house.

Conversely, many people prefer owning a house to renting one since they found it advantageous that meet their demand. First of all, it is an absolutely outstanding method to save money for the long run. A house would be simply paid for only one time during their lives with an affordable price. Moreover, a house has a long-term value, thus, people can be free to decorate their house with their favourite style. Beneficially, it means people do not have to change ceaselessly their accomodations like renting a house.

In conclusion, there are both positive and negative effects when it is important for people to own a home rather than renting one.
this is both a positive and negative situation due to many explanations.

This response would have been acceptable if the discussion instruction asked you to compare the positive and negative aspects. The problem is that the word "Or" was used in the question, which indicates a single opinion response choice and succeeding response. You can only defend and support one side of the discussion based on the choices provided. This automatically gets a low TA score due to a lack of clear opinion.

The response you provided created a comparative discussion which means you responseis in the incorrect format aswell. So that makes for 2 TA errors at once. The TA score will more than likely be the cause of the failing overall score. You altered your discussion presentatio to suit the discussion format you created rather than the one instructed. Such prompt deviations never have a positive scoring result.
Salimakmur 2 / 6 1  
I will commend the grammar, and I see you make any mistake in the article.

"... become a spiritual happiness"
"With a house, they ..."
"... in many Asian's nations"
"there exists some ..."
"the price of a house has ..."
"it becomes a difficulty for people,..."
"... to change their accommodations ceaselessly"
@Kyet

It is disputed that

=>> It is still a bitter controversy

they can be proud to show it to their friends

=>> they can show it off to their friends

it becomes a difficulty

=>> it is becoming more and more challenging

thus, people can be free to ... Beneficially, it means people do not have ...

I think there is something reverse in the sequence of meaning here. In my opinion, it should be:
=>> Owning a house means that people can benefit from not changing ceaselessly their accommodations like renting a house, thus, they are free to decorate their house with their favorite styles

There are some feedbacks that I think it is helpful for you. I hope you can complete your writing day by day

Home / Writing Feedback / [ Writting Task 2 ] Rent vs Own: Pros and Cons