Wrtiting Task 1 IELTS The title of population in developed countries and developing countries

Dayat 2 / 4 1  
The line chart shows the information about the number of population growth between 1800 and 2100. While, the bar chart displays the number of population in developed countries and developing countries from 2015 to 2040. It can be seen that the highest inhabitation of developing countries will rise a peak dramatically in 2040. On the other hand, the developed countries stay constant from 2015 to 2040.

in 1800, the number of people in in the started at 1000 millions of people. The growth of population increased gradually to 3000 millions in 1950. And, it will increase sharply at 8000 millions in 2040. A rapidly decline will happen in the last of year in 2100. Despite, it will reach the same condition in the present.

Ultimately, by continuing a growing of population in developed country. It can be seen that the population of developed countries will occur a like of number around 1000 millions in 2040.

mualla 19 / 92 28  
Hi Dayat,

Can you please let us know what the purpose of this piece? Where is it intended to be sent?

And also, I see that there are some grammatical/wording errors:

For example, this sentence:"While, the bar chart displays the number of population in developed countries and developing countries from 2015 to 2040"

The correct usage should be: "While A, B" with a meaning of "in spite of the fact that".
ayrahumairah 3 / 4  
hi Dayat, good evening!!

The line chart shows ... population growth between 1800 and 2100.

Please look at your overview, i think you missed the second graph of the overview, which are the developed regions and developing regions. so please make it clear!!

thank you!
ayuriska 7 / 13 1  
hello @Dayat
dont forget to write overview for first graph (world population) and please add some explanation about developing countries in third paragraph

On the other hand, dwellers of the developed countries will stay constant in 2040

thanks
Dayat, this chart is very haphazardly written. You were supposed to create a comparison summary of the histogram and line chart. All you did was write about the information in the line chart. This would be an automatic failure in an actual test because you did not properly summarize the charts provided, which shows that you failed to understand the information provided. That is too bad because you show such potential in writing summary reports. The lack of histogram comparison created a gaping hole in your summarized report. Had you just properly applied the information from the two charts, you could have presented a clearer and more informative summary. Your line chart is very incomplete and does not actually serve an informative purpose because of this.
Janicelo 3 / 5 2  
Hi Dayat,

It's better for you to avoid using the same words with the question. In addition, you should be careful with the tenses in your articles as it is a forecasting figure after 2015.

Home / Writing Feedback / Wrtiting Task 1 IELTS The title of population in developed countries and developing countries