Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0]

Home / Writing Feedback6

Wrtiting Task 1 IELTS The title of population in developed countries and developing countries

The line chart shows the information about the number of population growth between 1800 and 2100. While, the bar chart displays the number of population in developed countries and developing countries from 2015 to 2040. It can be seen that the highest inhabitation of developing countries will rise a peak dramatically in 2040. On the other hand, the developed countries stay constant from 2015 to 2040.

in 1800, the number of people in in the started at 1000 millions of people. The growth of population increased gradually to 3000 millions in 1950. And, it will increase sharply at 8000 millions in 2040. A rapidly decline will happen in the last of year in 2100. Despite, it will reach the same condition in the present.

Ultimately, by continuing a growing of population in developed country. It can be seen that the population of developed countries will occur a like of number around 1000 millions in 2040.

Hi Dayat,

Can you please let us know what the purpose of this piece? Where is it intended to be sent?

And also, I see that there are some grammatical/wording errors:

For example, this sentence:"While, the bar chart displays the number of population in developed countries and developing countries from 2015 to 2040"

The correct usage should be: "While A, B" with a meaning of "in spite of the fact that".
hi Dayat, good evening!!

The line chart shows ... population growth between 1800 and 2100.

Please look at your overview, i think you missed the second graph of the overview, which are the developed regions and developing regions. so please make it clear!!

thank you!
a rapidly decline-> a rapid decline
in the last of year in 2100.-> the end of the year 2100
Number + million : Have no 's' here.\
That's all my feedback.
hello @Dayat
dont forget to write overview for first graph (world population) and please add some explanation about developing countries in third paragraph

On the other hand, dwellers of the developed countries will stay constant in 2040

thanks
hai dayat.. here some suggestions for your essay..

First Paragraph :

It can be seen that the highest inhabitation of developing countries will rise a peak dramatically in 2040. On the other hand, the developed countries stay constant from 2015 to 2040.

1. according to public band descriptor you only presents an overview with information appropriately selected (band 6 for task achievement) because your overview was only for the bar graph, did not cover all of main trend, meaning that you should put the main trend of the line graph too"

2. Your statement toward "the highest inhabitation of developing countries will rise a peak dramatically in 2040" is less properly to describe you bar graph. the sentence "rise peak dramatically" only suits for the line graph while your overview use that to explain the bar graph since there is claim that for developing countries. I wil try to give you an example to change your previous statement : "The highest number of people living in developing countries is predicted in 2040"

3. Here I try to make a new overview from your prompt :

Overall, it can be seen that world population growth is going to increase although total population growth will drop after reaches its peak while people living in developed countries are expected to be constant, but population in developing countries is projected to increase gradually.

I hope it useful... Good Luck

Home / Writing Feedback /