Eating Junk Food Too Much

youngbeezy 1 / -  
Eating Junk Food Too Much
Today, almost no one can't refuse that nobody has never ate junk food. Everyone has eaten junk food. Why do you want to eat it? How often do you eat it? Junk food is a big problem of eating. There are three reasons why everyone like to eat junk food.

First, the person who is a hard working men or women doesn't has a time to make food. Junk food is only one choice for them. Because junk food is easy to buy and easy to eat. They think that junk food is proper for them.

The second reason, advertising, it affects to people who lazy or credulous person. Advertising can makes people feel hungry. Teenager like to eat a new product same in an old advertising. Many companies advertise promotion that buy one get free one, buy one you will get cartoon gift one. There are advantages of advertising.

The third reason. The people who are addict fast food. Many people are addicted fast food. Because junk food is very tasty, delicious. Someone don't know about junk food and love a taste of fast food. It's hard to give up eating junk food.

In conclusion, Eating junk food is hard to give up. Because tasty of junk food, It's easy to buy and take it to your home and etc. So everyone has own reason why

you eat junk food?
sweetbitterrose 5 / 11  
Eating Junk Food Too Much
Today, almost no one can't refuse that nobody has never ateeaten junk food. Everyone has eaten junk food. Why do you want to eat it? How often do you eat it? Junk food is a big problem of eating. There are three reasons why everyone like to eat junk food.

It seems that your writing doesn't much correspond with the topic, does it?
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Today, almost no one can't refuse that nobody has never ate junk food. Everyone has eaten junk food.
This may sound better: "Although junk food is unhealthy, most people admit that they cannot resist the temptation to indulge."

Junk food is a big problem of eating. There are three reasons why everyone like to eat junk food.
Maybe say it like this: "Junk food is a problem because it contributes to bad health. There are three major reasons why people enjoy eating junk food."

First, the person who is a hard working men orand women don'thavea time to make food. Junk food is theonly onemost convenient choice for them b ecause junk food is easy to buy and easy to eat. They think that a diet full of junk food is proper for them.acceptable.

The second reason that people eat so much junk food is due to advertising , it affects tocauses people who lazy or credulous personto crave unhealthy food. Advertising can make people feel hungry. Teenagers like to eat a new productssame in an old advertisingthat are fun, cool, or cutting edge . Many companies advertise promotions likethat buy one get free one, orif you buy one you will get a cartoon gift.one.There are advantages of advertising.

Home / Essays / Eating Junk Food Too Much