Need help writing my goals for my business

kreclusado 1 / -  
I need help in create my annual, semi-annual, quarterly, and monthly goals for my business. Include my financial targets, and number of relationships I want to establish. What I want to do is help Seniors out. Can someone help me out. I need help by next Tuesday.
whitney 21 / 38  
i surpose you can hardly receive help on this website and you had better search for help on some website relating to business.
Hey, welcome to EssayForum Kathy!

I'll take that challenge!! Let me try to help... even though I don't have a business degree...
:-)

What I want to do is help Seniors out. ----So, what will be the goals? Who will pay you? Maybe this is a small business? Is it just you, or will you have employees? I think maybe you are thinking of a business as a personal care attendant (PCA). To do that, it helps if you have a vehicle and a license. Do you have those? If not, make them a goal...

What relationships will you try to make? Maybe you will introduce yourself at various clubs or on websites? Google this: find a PCA

Financial targets---You'll have to look at the rates being charged by others in the same business.

I hope that gets you started! Find an existing business you model yours after...

Home / Essays / Need help writing my goals for my business