Home / Writing Feedback % width Posts: 2

Imprisonment is the best solution to crime. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

chanpu 1 / -  
Nowadays, terrorisms and crime are creasing a lot over the time. Some people think government use a different legal system of judgement and punishment, getting a better education system. Personally, I believe in imprisonment is always thought to be the best solution in the world which could reduce crimes.

On the one hand, imprisonment is a method punishment has both adantanges and disadvantages. The natural of this method is to exclude criminals from society which create a restricted environment with no opportunity to do bad things. This is because the crimes come from lower class in society leading having no awareness about society. By seperating dangerous people from society, encarceration ensures public safety by implementing strict laws. For instance, murders must be imprisoned for many years and such a punishment may act as a deterrent. When criminals have to face up harsh, loss of freedom, they would know how to repent honestly. Furthermore, when imprisoning, there are no longer danger to people around the city.

On the other hand, there are many people who have power and money can easily get out of the jail while poor people unable to schedule due to financial difficulties. This make a terrible effect on their lives and may even reach them to commit crimes. Lastly, at the present time, there are many well- equipment facilities such as TV, computer ....in some jails in the world which means they can spend their time life in jail.

In conclusion, I think to arrest criminals into a jail is not the most proper solution but it is always the best way to reduce crimes in the world. Government and local people may not worried about those dangerous criminals that leads to a better life.

Please help me check my essay. Thank you so much !!
terrorisms and crime are creasing a lot over the time

Do not include terrorism in the reference. That was not part of the original presentation. Do not add information for the sake of meeting the word count. It creates an exaggerated presentation. Creasing means to fold, that is not the same as increasing which means to grow in number. So 2 deductions will be applied here, inaccurate task response and incorrect lexical resource.

The question was "to what extent?" You did not respond correctly to the given question. The task accuracy score will fail in the preliminary assessment because you did not provide the correct response format. As such, the essay will have already failed as the overall response and discussion presentation is inaccurate and thus, invalid.

Home / Writing Feedback / Imprisonment is the best solution to crime. To what extent do you agree or disagree?