"the influence of media on human life" - how to write this essay?

vas43553 1 / -  
Hey, i need write today the essay about "the influence of media on human life" - My final grade depends of that . Essay type "Pros and Cons". I add that i never write essay before. Then, could someone can help me with this? :)
ztoa 1 / 1  
To start with you can write about how we are surrounded with media. List down the type of media like TV,newspapers etc. Then in each paragraph write about how a particular type can affect kids, adults.List down how a responsible/irresponsible projection can positively/adversely affect us.
d2h4 3 / 13  
You should start with the definition. Define what media is, the examples, and stuff. Then explain about what aspect in "human life" do you want to talk about. Then explain your understanding/ view about "the influence of media on human life".

After that, you can write about the status quo right now. How humans life nowadays are affected by the media.
Write each of your points in, at least, a paragraph and explain the clash of the pros & cons in every point. Don't forget the elaboration for every point.
hey, great advice here, Dian and Zen! Thanks for making this a great thread.

First write about the pros!
Then, write about the cons!

Let's see some sentences. It's easy...

:-)

Home / Essays / "the influence of media on human life" - how to write this essay?