Message therapy career + open my own business + take family vacation - my 3 goals

aliciavazquez81 1 / -  
Many people go throw life with accomplishing many things. Wither its personal ? or even professional they have achieved it all. As for me their are three goals I wish to accomplish with out any doubt. Is to attend college and have a degree in massage therapy. As for my other goal in life I would like to open my own business. My last goal I would like to take my family on vacation. I would be the first women in my family to ever attend college and receive a degree. The career that I wish to meager in is massage therapy. Sine I was younger this was the field that interest me the most. After I earn the degree I would be able to work in this field . I would help people by relief there stress and that would make me glad that I was able to help them. I Also want to show my kids that life is never easy and that one has to wok hard. After I gain experience as a massage therapy's I would like to open a spa. That way I can see my children grow-up and be there for them when ever they need me. This will also improve my family income and I can buy them a new home . I know that it will not be easy but who said ," That Rome was build in one day?" Maybe when things settle down I will take my family on vacation. the places I would take them is Mexico so they can meet their grandparents and know where their father was born and raise.After spending time with his family and go on a one week trip on a Disney crusi.][It takes passion and dedication to accomplish the goals that one has set for them-self. If you have both of them them you would have achieve them. As for me , its my choice to get as far as I need in my life to accomplish my goals. because no one can achieve them only you can.
If a person has both the passion and dedication, he or she would be able to achieve his or her goals in no time.-----I crossed out some words to make the sentence less awkward.

As for myself, it is my drive and commitment that will help me to acquire achieve my aspirations. In the end, one cannot rely on others to achieve success, but will have to take on the challenges by his or her own self. alone.

It is better to avoid filling the sentences with "his or her" and "himself or herself."

Hey, did your teacher show you the correct way to punctuate the sentences? I hope the teacher provides the necessary information so that you can practice the correct way. Does the teacher correct the grammar for you?

Use a spell checker program for spelling. Google this: spell checker tool

:-)

Home / Essays / Message therapy career + open my own business + take family vacation - my 3 goals