A motivational statement (300 words) outlining their suitability to be considered for a scholarship

obene200 1 / 1  

how to write a good motivational statement?

Hello Essay Forum community,

I would greatly appreciate if i could get some advice on how to write a good motivational statement outlining my suitability to be considered for a scholarship in Food Security Policy and Management.

shadrach
We can't advise you on how to write the paper. We can only advise you as to how to improve the paper. That means, you need to write the paper first. So you have to at least work on a draft version of the motivational statement, based on the given discussion requirements by the scholarship committee, and post the draft here for comments. We have no idea what the discussion parameters are, what your qualifications are, and why you were motivated to apply for the course and the scholarship. Those are information only you can provide. A contributor, in particular, can only step in with advice regarding the weak points, points for improvement, and strong points that need further enhancing once I read your draft and you provide me with the discussion instructions for the essay. Until you do that, nobody here can help you.
OP obene200 1 / 1  
Thank you Holt, i have a draft sample i have written and i intend to submit but I am afraid if its posted here it becomes plagiarized. Is there any other way i can post my paper for review ? Sure - please email: essayforum.com@gmail.com for private assistance.

Home / Essays / A motivational statement (300 words) outlining their suitability to be considered for a scholarship