USE THE FOLLOWING IDEAS TO HELP YOU:
pen and paper, you can write anywhere don't need to learn a type, handwritten letters (friendlier & more personal)
Here are some of the disadvantages of word processing that you could you use to support your point of view on why we should we write using pencils and pens.
1) It is sometimes not pleasing to read long documents on computer screens.
2) Not all programs are equipped with the same category of font styles which presents a large problem when sending important emails to someone else because the word document that you sent will lose its formatting.
Jack, where is the essay or response that you wrote for this topic? We cannot advise you regarding content and improvements if we have no draft copy to review coming from your end. It is important that you write the response first so that we can help you. Unfortunately, we do not write the responses for you here. The only assistance we can offer will be in terms of helping you become a better writer. So you have to do the work first. Then, we can work with you on improving your response so that you can get a better grade for it. Right now, the only advice that I can give you will be based on the instructions. You can use the information to create your discussion essay.
1. You learn an art form through cursive writing.
2. No distractions from advertisements while you are writing.
3. A hand written note is more personal and offers a better sense of the writer's emotions than the words typed on a keyboard.