Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Complaint letter_complaint about service of online shop

Bellis 1 / -  

not satisfied with the service

Dear Sir,
I am one of your repeat customers and I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with service of your shop.
Last week, I purchased a T-shirt on the ABC e-commerce page. The order number is 23456 and I am attaching a copy of my receipt with this letter. I am very unhappy when I received the package this morning. The most visible problem was I ordered a blue T-shirt, but I received a pink T-shirt. I do not like that T-shirt, it does not suit my style. Moreover, you promised me that you would deliver my package within 3 days since I ordered. However, I just received it after a week, and I am not satisfied with the attitude of the delivery man. He is not polite to me.

I really like that blue T-shirt and I would be grateful if you could give me a replacement for free. Otherwise, I would like a full refund.

I hope you will look into the matter and give me an immediate reply. Should you have any questions, you can contact me via this email or my number phone is 084xxxxxxx.

Yours faithfully,
The letter clearly follows the prompt requirements with regards to content. The sentiment is clear and offers clear demandsto correct the situation. The problem is mostly in the sentence structures as it shows ESL beginner writing levels. There should be a review of time reference usage for the student, who does not understand past and present word usage when presenting time fframe related ideas / sentences.

The 2nd paragraph could use more focused writing. other establishing factors for the complaints began to lose justifications leading up to the complaint about the deliveryman. The complaint department needs more information than provided to act on the complaints beyond the t-shirt color. More explanations are required but cannot be completed within 20 minutes. The focus should not have been too spread out. Discussing only the main complaint would have been best.

Home / Letters / Complaint letter_complaint about service of online shop