Unanswered [3] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Letters   2

Conversation about living in a house - Unipdu_FT_D A Letter to Affan

Jombang, 13 November 2016

Dear Affan

Assalamu'alaikum..

How are you affan? I hope you are fine there, what is the situation in your house? are you happy to stay at your place? and what you stand stay there? in may house, which is now the atmosphere is very crowded since the street in front of the house repaired, a lot of people passing through the front house. weather in here is not ot cool as the first. so many where pollution, and a lot of the tree falled for make housing land, but from now grow many of my friend.

I hope you can reply to my message this month. I'il tell me are you there.

Wassalamualaikum..

your friend,
Jery

How are you affan? I hope you are fine there, what is the situation in your house?how about the situation in your home? are you happy to stay at your place? and what you stand stay there?I do not get this part, what are you trying to say?in may houseIn my house, which is now the atmosphere is very crowded since the street in front of the house repaired, a lot of people passingpass by through the front house. the weather in here is not ot cool as the first.so cool at first.so many where pollutionthere are a lot of pollution, and a lot of themany treesfalled for make housing landare cut down for making houses, but from now grow many of my friend.i have plenty of friends right now

I hope you can reply to my message this month. I'il tell me are you there.and tell me about your life over there

Wassalamualaikum..

your friend,
Jery

Hi there are some grammar errors, but you have done well. Try to learn more about structure sentence and the use of grammar, particularly subject+verb agreement and simple present as well as simple past. Keep practicing, keep it up.

Home / Letters / Conversation about living in a house - Unipdu_FT_D A Letter to Affan