Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

Research Paper on the Invention of Credit Cards

Aashish 2 / 3  
I am here to ask for help from you guys on my Thesis based Research Paper. Topic for this research paper is to write about Discoveries, Inventions, law, catastrophe, or trend from mid 20thc(let's say 1945 - 1955) and reveal its impact on our society today. I chose the Invention Credit Cards, it has some interesting background on how it came in to use. I will share that with you guys later. Lets go on with the info, for now the Post Research.

Post Info on the Research: Now this is where I need you guys. I need 2 sources from books, as far as the web I have that covered. Do you guys know any good books that i can find online as ebooks to use it in my research paper?

Bibliography is due this Thursday. February 11, 2010. Please Help. I will update the rest on what I have to do after I hand in my Bibliography.
I often use questia, a reputable site. It costs some money, though! It provides access to entire books.

Also, try googling this: history of the credit card

You can come up with a theme ("evil," maybe!)
And the thing to do is read a lot of good articles and books, and write a paragraph about what each writer said. Then, rearrange the paragraphs by using cut-past in a word document, and get tem itno a good order. At the end, go back and write your introduction. Then, write the conclusion.

:-)

Home / Research Papers / Research Paper on the Invention of Credit Cards