Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

The role of technology impacting the future schools

alliecat 1 / -  
It has been a few years since I've written a paper and I'm not sure where to start. Below are my guidelines. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice on where I need to start?

Compose a paper addressing how you see the role of technology impacting instructional delivery and curriculum planning and organization in the future schools.

You will need to do some reading to prepare for writing the paper. At least 3 references are required. These references should include articles from journals, books, magazines, or newspapers and may include articles found in online databases in colleges or universities or in commercial databases such as Questia. The references should not include websites. Use APA format for internal documentation and for the works cited entries. The paper should be double spaced and about 3-4 pages in length with a separate works cited page at the end. No cover is necessary. References may be included on the works cited page only if the references are identified in the internal documentation in the text of the paper. Paper will be assessed considering: coherence, spelling, grammar, sentence structure, internal documentation form included in the text (identifying a minimum of 3 reference sources, works cited page included (with at least 3 references that are also included internally in the document text)
Jduran9 2 / 7  
Hey
At first, try to avoid the use of words such as; very, I, You, Me, or Big,...words like that..
Also, try to start with some something that gets the author's attention...
SO much has been written about technology in the curriculum.
I really recmmend getting a questia membership as they mentioned, because it will create your Works Cited page for you. Every time you read an article, click "Bibliography" and "Add to Bibliography" and then go write a paragraph and cite the author's name in parentheses at the end.

When you are done, go back and click "Bibliography" and "create bibliography" and select MLA as your style. It will make a Works Cited List for you!!!

Questia costs a little money, though. $20 for a month or 99 for a year.

To get you started, Google this:
sample paper in mla format
read some sample papers, and notice that the first sentence of every paragraph is a topic sentence that gives the main idea of the paragraph. It is followed by an example, and maybe a citation of an article. Write a few paragraphs like that! You'll do well.

When you search questia or some other database, search for this:
technology curriculum school

Just be like a robot and read and write, read and write. Write a paragraph about each article and cite the author's name at the end. Then when you are finished, go back and add an intro with a thesis sentence that captures the main idea that emerged from your synthesis of articles.

Home / Research Papers / The role of technology impacting the future schools