Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 5

A university education makes people more moral, intellectual or rational. Agree or disagree. Reasons

Tracytrinh1998 2 / 6  
I'm preparing to take the LET Test that is a test focusing on grammar and idea. Please check my ideas and grammar. I'm so glad to your help. thanks everyone

higher education (LET TEST)

A university education makes people more moral, intellectual or rational. Agree or disagree. Explain reasons.

Today, studying university become more and more popular not only for young people but also for senior people. Some people think that people will be more moral and intellectual when they study in university. In my opinion, I strongly agree with the statement because university education provide many moral lessons and supply knowledge for students. Also, it helps student detect talents and nurture them to follow their interests.

First of all, thank to moral lectures in university, people become more moral. That is, these lessons supply for students about right things, so they will become more ethic. Especially, students can learn how to collaborate and socialize through class' activities. Therefore, they can develop their manners and become a good person for societies. If university don't provide moral lectures and significant activities, students can have worse manners and make negative effects for societies.

Secondly, a university education brings not only academic knowledge but also real experience that help students can be more intellectual. In fact, university supplies many sciences help students be smarter, improve and develop their skills such as math, physic and so on. Also, people can gain essential experience through real lessons. Thus, they have enough knowledge, experience and become smarter to willing face difficulties in their lives.

Last but not least, studying in university helps people be more rational because students can detect their talents and be nurtured to follow their interest. That means, students can realize their talents and interests through talented lessons. For example, a student having a dance talent will attend in dance class and improve their dance skill. Consequently, they will become more intellectual in their field. If they do not know their talents and follow their interests, they will loss chances to develop themselves.

To sum up, a higher education help people be more intellectual and moral because it supplies moral lectures and knowledge in many fields. It also help student relize their interests and talents to follow it.
ptnlytqnho 4 / 8 2  
@Tracytrinh1998
In a test, you should use "so on". Also, there are your mistake:
education provides many
thanks to
If university don't doesn't provide ... can have worse bad manners
smarter to be willing
will attend in dance class
realize
education helps people
OP Tracytrinh1998 2 / 6  
thanks so much your necessary feedbacks. I will focus more on Verb form in next essays.
Chinh, you have a tremendous vocabulary problem when it comes to the English language. You do not understand the meaning of the words which is why your overall discussion is incorrect. Let me refer you to the meaning of each word in order to clarify my statement that you do not understand the word meaning for each prompt keyword:

Moral - concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong

Intellectual - a person who engages in critical thinking, research, and reflection about society and proposes solutions for its normative problems.

Rational - agreeable to reason; reasonable; sensible:

Sometimes, you get the meaning partially right in your explanation. You were partially correct when you discussed morals as a requirement for people to become "ethical". You see "ethics" describes moral principles that govern a person's behavior or the conducting of an activity. "Ethical" is defined as avoiding activities or organizations that do harm to people or the environment. A moral person is therefore and ethical, not ethic person. BTW, in relation to this, the subject is Physics, not physic.

Your discussion regarding a university student being "intellectual" was definitely not aligned with the meaning of the word. How exactly does a person become an intellectual through university studies? Through the development of his critical thinking abilities.

Finally, about the term "rational", you just took a wild guess about the meaning of the word and then wrote about it. You were nowhere near the proper explanation in your supporting statement for that term.

You need to brush up on your English vocabulary in order to properly write these essays. You also lack knowledge as to how and when to use connecting words and when a word requires the letter s at the end of it in order to present a completed action such as "thanks to the moral lectures..." The only advise that I can think of giving you is for you to immerse yourself more in the world of the English language.

Watch more English shows, with subtitles on so that you can see how the sentences are properly formed. Read more English materials as well, specifically, a dictionary so that you can understand the word meaning instead of just memorizing the word. This will also help you learn the tense versions of the words as the meaning progresses in the dictionary as the tense usage changes. You can also do more English online exercises with regards to that problem of yours.
OP Tracytrinh1998 2 / 6  
thanks for your help. I'm so confusing about my English. I will try more and more.

Home / Research Papers / A university education makes people more moral, intellectual or rational. Agree or disagree. Reasons