Maritime and Logistics Management; how will the proposed study contribute to your career

Aroma 4 / 8  
The proposed study will have a tremendous impact in my career. The maritime and logistics industries are two broad industries that complement each other so far as international trade is concerned. Therefore studying masters in maritime and logistics management will broaden my knowledge and skill already acquired from my undergraduate study in port and shipping administration. It will give me more insight within these two industries.

I have a goal or ambition of becoming a port and shipping administrator; where I will qualify into any job vacancies within the maritime and logistics industries in Ghana. With my great expertise, I will be an enormous option for every employer which will serve as a competitive advantage over my other job seekers within the labour market. The study will ensure I will be extremely fortified which I will be able to delve into every aspect of our industry in Ghana as far as the maritime and logistics industry is concerned. This will be attained because the study will grant better pragmatic experience since the Australian industry is wide and well advanced as compared to Ghana.

Entrepreneurial vision by any individual stimulates the individual's potentials by ensuring that he or she has an appropriate career growth and development in wherever chosen field of endeavour - this is because it is characterised by great uncertainties, which I believe this study will grant me a better career growth and development to achieve that vision. I will be an entrepreneur by establishing a freight forwarding and logistics company as a way of supporting Ghana's economy through job creation. It will also grant me the financial muscle to establish a foundation to support those needy but brilliant students in my town whose after Senior high are unable to further their education to the higher level due to financial constraints. In addition, my employees will be inculcated with the advanced method and systems of shipping practices as done in Australia, to execute impeccable work for clients.

In Ghana, practitioners of other aspects of the law are in enormous abundance. Nonetheless, with admiralty law, only few practitioners are in that field - this has craved my keen interest in pursuing admiralty law to become a maritime lawyer to fight and advise people on maritime related cases; which I believe the study will unveil more technicalities of the industry to fortify my knowledge thereby making my dream attainable on a more easy note.
You can remove the first paragraph in this case. It is not really an opening that directly responds to the question or moves your response along in a meaningful way. I believe you are using it as a mere word filler to help you meet the maximum character requirement, which is not really important to do. You can come in under the word requirement provided your response is actually relevant to the discussion question.

The essay would benefit from a better focus on your career and how the studies will enhance your expertise. Citing some course objectives or subjects that would bolster your claims for an improved career opportunity in Ghana would be of a definite help in the discussion and work towards convincing the examiner that you have a solid career path in mind for yourself.
OP Aroma 4 / 8  
I have a goal or ambition of becoming a freight forwarder and I believe keenly that the proposed study will teach me the clear insight of modern-day technologies in shipment: that is, the Warehouse Management System from 3PL Dynamics that supports the entire warehouse activities from A to Z. All essential components for a public warehouse that are available in the industry standard. These components or modules are; Order Picking, Value Added Logistics(VAL), Cross-docking, RF Scanning, Customs, Weight Integration, Tracking & Tracing, Quality Control, Label Printing, Customer Portal, Electronic Data Interchange(EDI), and Invoicing. With this, my expertise will be augmented and it will grant me a competitive edge over other job seekers within the labour mark

Home / Scholarship / Maritime and Logistics Management; how will the proposed study contribute to your career