Why New Zealand study? For adventure and because of my love for research and development

Uromi 4 / 10 1  

Why did you apply to study in New Zealand?

As a food technologist, I have always wanted to have an outside experience away from my home country on practical food processing due to the limited food processing technologies and dormant research facilities in the country. As a result of this, I had to carry out several researches on the best place to achieve this. According to New Zealand's trade and enterprise, New Zealand is an ideal setting for producing quality foods and beverages. They are a world leader in milk, butter, cheese, dairy products, wine and honey and also a generator of exciting new emerging food products which made me apply to study in New Zealand so I can have an in-depth experience on the operations of New Zealand's food processing industry.

I also applied to study in New Zealand because of my love for adventure. New Zealand is a mysteriously fascinating country with extremely beautiful landscapes, mountains, lakes and unique biodiversity making it an interesting place for me to explore and study.

I also applied to study in New Zealand because of my love for research and development. According to Study options limited, New Zealand is home to internationally prestigious research-led universities many of which are ranked among the best in the world. The country boasts of highly experienced faculty, well-equipped laboratories, access to latest technology, equipment and opportunities that will enable me to undertake my own large independent research project that aims at solving food related problems in my country.
Why are you educating the reviewer regarding information that he already knows about New Zealand and their ability produce some of the best food products and technology in the world? Your answers, which are based on actual research does not bode well for your application. That is because there are no personal reasons for your desire to study in New Zealand, only researched responses. Which means you may be in for a disappointment and be unable to continue with the course should the learning system not be to your liking. Try to write a new essay. One that pretends to focus on your impression of the food and technology system of New Zealand, that isn't based on research. Focus on the learning and immersion aspect of learning rather than including references to being a tourist as an adventurer.
EvidenceBrown 2 / 5  
@Uromi
I suggest you should write more on New Zealand's education and learning system. Do they offer a safe learning environment for you and the quality of their teaching as well.
ReginaOtu 3 / 6  
@Uromi
Your essay looks weak. What is the major reason why you are going to New Zealand?
Its for studies and learning. These should come first before explaining the adventures of New Zealand. This essay shows that you are just going to New Zealand to have a tour on their adventures and industries without you talking about how their learning systems are. Is it of quality? What system of learning do they use that makes you think its the best place to study?

You need to go back and research on these.
mustyvocabs2020 1 / 4  
I think you're essay should focus more on the reason you are applying to study in New Zealand

Home / Scholarship / Why New Zealand study? For adventure and because of my love for research and development