"Stipendium Hungaricum" Program - Motivation letter for Hungarian Scholarship

Ivanovic12 1 / 1  
Please guys have a look on my essay ... I tried to answer this question :

Why are you a suitable candidate?

Dear Sir, Madame,

My name is Ismail El Omari, I'm from Morocco, I was extremely delighted to see the "Stipendium Hungaricum" Scholarship Program opportunity provided by Hungary. With this letter I would like to introduce myself and express my motivation.

For me the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship is a great financial aid to study abroad, especially in Hungary which has a long history and tradition in higher education, the reputation and the good ranking of the Hungarian universities will give me the opportunity to support my studies and let me do my best, also meeting people from all around the world will familiarize me with many cultures and increase my ability to relate to others, something that I believe is very important to improve my professional background.

Currently I am in the last year of the Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Systems & Mechanical Engineering. I have a high school certificate in Electrical Sciences and Technologies, and a University Diploma of Technology in Industrial Engineering and Maintenance specialized in Electro-mechanics, during those years of studies I did 2 internships to become familiar with the industrial environment and to practice the academic knowledge. The versatility of my curriculum will allow me to continue my studies successfully in Engineering fields, especially MSc Mechatronics Engineering and MSc Mechanical Engineering.

Thank you for your time to consider my application.
This is a very weak motivation letter and will not be considered for candidacy in the scholarship program. It does not have a clear motivation aside from a shallow desire to study in Hungary, for no academically connected reason. You are simply saying "I want to apply for the scholarship." but you are not justifying your qualifications in order to be considered a serious applicant. A motivation letter should indicate the reasons why you believe you qualify as a candidate based upon the academic objectives of the scholarship plus your professional goals. Explain in detail why you believe that your current studies have prepared you to move to an academic community in Hungary. How do your academic goals match the scholarship considerations and requirements? Think about a strong motivation that could connect your current studies with masters studies in Hungary, and your future professional plans. Unless you can do that, you won't be able to develop a competitive scholarship motivation letter. Prove that your motivations make you a match for the scholarship program. Right now, there is no match nor motivation properly represented.

Home / Scholarship / "Stipendium Hungaricum" Program - Motivation letter for Hungarian Scholarship