How you will use the knowledge, skills, and connections and avoid possible constraints?

ririamanah 1 / -  

using scholarship for the future

Please:
a) give up to three practical examples of how you intend to use the knowledge, skills and connections you will gain from your scholarship. Possible tasks can be personal and/or professional; and

b) list any possible constraints you think may prevent you from achieving these tasks:
·Enter examples of how you intend to use the skills and connections you will gain from your scholarship, use up to 2000 characters.

Firstly, as a specialist in English and Education, I will participate actively and responsibly in my organization's planning to be a Regional Training Center. The possible constraint is there will be many opinions. As a master graduate from a foreign university, my opinions plausibly will be more appreciated in my country. I will do my best to provide Australian Scholars' perspectives in organizational forums.

Secondly, as TESOL graduated, I will get a promotion to be a full-time lecturer and a coordinator of lecturers. With this position, I will not only lecture English with a highly developed method but also I will transform and design the training curriculum. I will lead and develop lecturers' learning methods with Australian standard because I have already studied about local and global trends and practices around education in Australia. The possible constraint is some people may not accept my decision in implementing the training framework and will need more effort to convince them. Therefore, I will support my framework with relevant data, research or case study.

Thirdly, as an overseas scholar, I will share my knowledge with all people. The possible constraint is I cannot reach all of them. The best effort I can make is sharing my knowledge in three specific places. First is my workplace, I will share my experience during a seminar namely Alumni Sharing Session and through my lectured class. I will give tips and tricks on how to study and to graduate in Australian Campus. Second is my boarding school. I will motivate my junior to enhance their knowledge by study abroad. My boarding school has a free language school. I will contribute there to teach English for free. Third is social media. By joining the Indonesian Students Association in Australia, I will post all of my experiences and share my learning process. I hope my posting will encourage and motivate my followers to study in Australia.
Day999 4 / 15 3  
Hi, Riri. I am assuming that you are an Indonesian intending to continue your study at masters degree level. Am I right? If so, I am just like you. Okay, enough for the small talks.

I only want to share my thoughts upon reading your essay here. Unfortunately, I have to admit that your first point about being more appreciated due to being a graduate from foreign universities is true (sadly). Isn't it a bit sad to let this thoughts continue? It is basically saying that you also think the same and want to prolong this kind of mentality. How about trying to make yourself stand out in other perspectives, and not only simply because of "being a graduate of a foreign university".

The second point is good in my opinion. Although I believe it is really hard to do, I think it is still possible given enough time and effort. It depends on you.

And the third one is also good. But same as my previous comment. It is difficult, but possible.
firas89 2 / 5  
@ririamanah
Dear Riri,

In the first reason, you overestimated of being overseas alumni. Other comment is on third reason where you should shorten your activities but you can add more impact explanation of the activities.

Home / Scholarship / How you will use the knowledge, skills, and connections and avoid possible constraints?