Home / Student Talk % width Posts: 52

How to enhance my English?

hiimming04 2 / 9  
Try to access to English as much as possible.
You can play some English converstions and listen to them anywhere, anytime.
Match English to your favorite things (for eg: cartoon, films, songs,...)
rachelmaddiee 2 / 6  
You should expose yourself to English language and practice any chance you get becoming more familiar with the dialogue.
suchicha 1 / 3  
Try listening to Podcasts in english that would help quite a bit. I learnt English by reading a lot of books so that might help too.
akalo 2 / 7  
You should try to listen to more music and maybe listening to English radio shows and talk shows like the View, or Ellen Degeneres. also if you have Netflix that is a great resource to start with. if you watch more shows. If you have enough time you should read more books and novels as they help with grammar and help you see how words are applied
ekawanda - / 4  
@farajollahi
Hi, actually i am not good in english too. But i think you should not just pay attention to grammar. it will be better if you can enjoy your study such as watching your favorite movie in english language or go to the tourist attraction and make a conversation with the native. Thank you
tuyentruong 5 / 9 7  
If you're at the beginner level, watching movies or podcasts in English will not help much because you wouldn't have enough vocabulary to understand them.( I tried it 4 years ago with no progress made). It is better to have someone like a teacher or a friend who is really good at English to help you. You can ask them which type of English book is suitable for your age, hobby, or your level. ( There are a variety of books on the Internet so it can be confusing to know what is best for you). But I would recommend Cambridge and Oxford books. They have books for learners at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels and these are well-respected and famous organizations so you don't have to worry about their reliability.

That's all from me. I wish you good luck with your learning.
deusebom 1 / 3  
Read books, news and scientific papers if possible.
Dyanko 1 / 3  
Practice speaking, reading, listening and writing english; by doing this will help you to improve your English.
teddyz 3 / 6 1  
A way how I was able to learn english was by using flash cards. They always help when you want to learn how to read it.
nasha123 1 / 3  
hi! i tried to practice my accent and flouncy by recording my speeches and replay it to myself, the problems are easy to find, record it again meanwhile correct the problem. and just repeat the process until the record sounds ok.
hglingg 2 / 5  
hi everyone! i want to enhance my English vocabulary through watching movies. Can you guys recommend some TV shows or series please.
I would be appreciated. Thank you
ShazaMamdouh 1 / 3  
@farajollahi
I enhanced my vocabulary by reading posts in social media by professional users about important topics so that they used professional vocabulary iin their rightplace

Home / Student Talk / How to enhance my English?