'Are there any borders?' - genetic engineering essay

sara alawieh 2 / 11  
Prompt: Write an essay/ paragraph about the effects of genetic engineering.

The history of technology has undergone a great gap after which a new world of scientific discoveries has arose. During the waves of the 90th century, a brand new child of the engineering family was born. Unlike all it's family members, genetic engineering is concerned about altering a unit of inherited traits called genes. Whether on plants, animals ,or human beings ,gene-splicing had shown wondrous results; As for plants, it created a hole new crispy, long lasting, and tasty crops. With respect to animals, longer, faster, and less consuming species were found. It was also able to produce less-cholesterol lamps and more beneficial drug-full milk. Last, but sure not least, HUMAN GENETIC ENGINEERING. As the other two, this type of gene-modifying is concerned about altering an individual gene with the aim of choosing or changing the phenotype of an unborn child or adult. It holds the promise of curing genetic illness like cancer..It's speculated that it could be used to change physical appearance and metabolism , although for now these uses seem to be of lower priority to researches. The results are incredible and the future is promising of more and more applications of genetic engineering. Are there any borders? Could we chock while swallowing from this endless ocean of technology? We can only wonder...!
sharadarige 15 / 25  
the way you framed the sentences are good but short.
An essay has to elaborated and explained in detail with various examples .
there should be introduction, body and conclusion.
So please elaborate in detail
OP sara alawieh 2 / 11  
thanks for your comments !
OP sara alawieh 2 / 11  
but i wrote essay/paragraph in the before the essay if u noticed...!
giorgio186 9 / 54  
The history of technology has undergone a great gap after which a new world of scientific discoveries has arose
arisen

During the waves of the 90th century , a brand new child of the engineering family was born.
Really?

Unlike all it's family members, genetic engineering is concerned about altering a unit of inherited traits called genes
its

although for now these uses seem to be of lower priority to researches
better: this use seems...

Could we chock while swallowing from this endless ocean of technology?
Did you mean choke ?

By the way, the space is always written just after the comma or dot.

Hope it helps.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Are there any borders?' - genetic engineering essay