What would you buy if you have enough money? House or Business ?

flemmingbond 1 / -  
Topic: You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice.

In the society, everyone tries hard to earn money for different purposes. Some people prefer to buy a house while the others want to purchase a new business. In my opinion, I strongly agree that buying a house is an essential condition for living, studying and working.

Firstly, the basic factors for human life is living. I come from a rural and I went to the big city in pursuit studying at university. At the beginning, I have to struggle with several difficulties in student life such as find houses for renting, find roommates, etc. I often worry about my temporary accommodations, today, I can still stay on there but I am not sure about the future: I am here or not. Each year I move house nearly ten times with many reasons: the house renting is higher, conflict with the roommates or the landlord, the living condition is not good, etc. I also have to eat outside at the restaurants because most landlords don't allow cooking. They afraid hygiene problems or fire in their accommodations. As a consequence, the living prices become higher and make me too worries not to concentrate on studying. That's why I always dream to have a house to be able to live better.

Secondly, when you become older, you have to get married and then you have children. The house has become the most important factor, you need space for your wife pregnant or children growing. Sometimes your guests visit you or your company contact for business , so you need a permanent address to easily communicate. If you have a house, you can let your child study easily and receive the same benefits as other local citizens. You will have a stable life and ease in your career.

Finally, Buying a house is an intelligent investment and is less risky than a business. If you buy a business, you can get more money but you can also easily lose it. You will meet stress in managing your business overcome difficult contexts and have to learn knowledges which may be different your major like marketing, finance, management, etc. You don't have enough living skills to deal with different people in the real world. Personally, I think you can only purchase and develop a business if you already have a house and equip enough your experiences as well as finance.

In conclusion, Each person has each choice. I cannot consider it right or wrong. It depends on their conditions in specific contexts. In my point of view, I prefer to buy a house in order to have a stable life.
Hi flemmingbond,
First I need to request you two things; Have a meaningful topic for your essay in the tab for your subject when you open a new thread. Also, this type of essays should be posted under "writing feedback" forum category. These are important forum rules and also help you earn more comments, especially more relevant ones :)

Some people prefer to buy a house while the others want to purchase a new business.

.... there may be people who have purposes other than both of these. So, make it sound a little more balanced;
Some people wish to buy a house and some others would opt to purchase a new business.
A very good introduction - simple, yet contain all essential features .... good!

Firstly, the basic factors for human life is livingshelter .

....food,clothing and shelter are the three main basic needs of a man and house provides shelter.
Redtape 4 / 31 11  

What is the purpose of the essay? Is it a thesis, project report etc. Please mention.
I guess you are trying an essay for the English language exams like TOEFL, IELTS etc (based on the way your essay is structured) .

I would prefer to picture the problems in a most generalized way.
Due to various factors like higher rental price, maintaining the place in a neat and tidy manner and moreover fit within their budget, tenants tend to change the places more often, which is a waste of both time and money.

Hope my suggestions helped you. : )

Home / Undergraduate / What would you buy if you have enough money? House or Business ?