Why Georgia Tech? Provide me with the best education to start a career in computer science

Valerio95 1 / 2  
Why are you interested in attending Georgia Tech and what do you hope to contribute to our community? (150 word limit)

Georgia tech is one of the most important research university in the world.I think it will provide me with the best education to start a career in computer science field.I have always liked creating new things and developing software and I am sure this wonderful university would set the perfect environment to improve my skills and to share my knowledge with other students.I really would like to join clubs and to participate to the several activities the college can offer.

In the college, there are people from different countries, who have different cultures and I hope I will bring new ideas and experiences that come from mine, to make university life completely international.
Georgia tech is one of the most important research universityuniversities in the world.

Georgia tech is one of the most important research university in the world.I think it will provide me with the best education to start a career in computer science field.

Well.... you say GT is important and provide the best education, but you don't answer the questions why it is important and how does it provide the best education. You better do a bit of research about its features and talk about these things through them. You have to tell them what you want to achieve and how Georgia Tech can help you in that pursuit. Otherwise these sentences would be mere statements you make on just surface. They would not be convincing.
OP Valerio95 1 / 2  
I modified and added something.

Georgia tech is one of the most important research universities in the world.It will provide me with the best education to start a career in computer science field.I have always liked creating new things and developing software and I am sure this wonderful university would set the perfect environment to improve my skills and to share my knowledge with other students.Thanks to its variegated computing program divided into eight threads that I consider one of the most flexible in the USA colleges, I will be able to gain knowledge about all the aspects of technological world so that I will achieve a complete cultural background to face the world.In the college, there are people from different countries, who have different cultures and I hope I will bring new ideas and experiences that come from mine, to make university life completely international.
OP Valerio95 1 / 2  
Any suggestion about what I should add?
yyc1 5 / 10 2  
i would maybe make some changes in your last sentence.

.In the college, there are people from different countries, who have different cultures and I hope I will bring new ideas and experiences that come from mine, to make university life completely international.

maybe something along the lines of:
"Georgia Tech offers a culturally diverse community, which i hope to contribute to by bringing new ideas and experiences, adding to the international exposure at the university. "

just a suggestion, good luck :)

Home / Undergraduate / Why Georgia Tech? Provide me with the best education to start a career in computer science