IETLS - Today's youth have more power and influence!

nmtuan3497 2 / 3  
Topic: Young people in the modern world seem to have more power and influence than any previous young generation.Why is this the case?What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people?

Essay: In the past, adults completely dominated the social, while adolescents were not allowed to strongly show their opinions. Clearly, their voices were valueless. Recent decades have seen a revolution in this field. Hence, young people nowadays have more power and influence which is the results of various factors.

To the first and foremost reason, the equality among people have absolutely improved over years. People, therefore, have more right of choices as well as decide their future lives. For instance, adolescents who are over 18 years old are capable of participating in several governmental events such as president election or constitution making. Another explanation for this would be the development in adult's opinions about young people. Whilst elderly people used to dominate everything, nowadays, they, by contrast, are likely to share the job with the young as their talents and energies. It is undoubted that youths are incredibly powerful and talented. Hence, they are the key factors for the development of the societies.

Furthermore, this progressive development in the right of young people brings a huge number of impacts to society and human, especially the relationship between old and young people. Firstly, this provides several benefits such as elderly people are so far friendlier with young than they used to be. The older they are, the more they need for young's help. Moreover, as every age are treated equally, people find it easy to share with other. Happily, people in every generation are together making the society develop.

In brief, making young people own more power these days is utterly progressive. It provides various benefits to mot only people's lives but also the whole world.
Arun0506 27 / 120 34  
To the first and foremost reason, the equality among people have absolutely improved over years. People, therefore, have more right of choices as well as decide their future lives.

This could be like
"First of all, nowadays elderly people tend to understand the value of equality among different age groups in our society, which in turns enabled every individual to choose their own future. "
In the past, adults completely dominated the social activities , while adolescents were not allowed to strongly show their opinions.

In previous generations, the adults played a more dominating role in decision making while the youth were forced to accept their decisions.

Clearly, their voices were valueless.

Clearly their voices were not recognized.
Well, it is always good to express your opinion at the end of your introduction before concluding your intro. Introduction is meant for introducing your topic to the reader. You need to assume that readers do not know about this issue and first introduce the issue to them and then express your view on it.

Home / Undergraduate / IETLS - Today's youth have more power and influence!