LOCAL GOVERNANCE IN THE CITY OF SANTA ROSA - economic and social aspect of your city

niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
Question:Tell something about the economic and social aspect of your city.

Any comment will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Every local government primarily aims the common welfare of the people in its jurisdiction, including the community where they dwell in. In relation, the local legislative officials also ensure to cater programs, projects, and services aligned with the general needs of the subject.

Expanding itself in the area of economic and social development, city of Santa Rosa constantly targets to substantially improve the quality of life of all Rosenians with regards to employment, education, peace, environment, social welfare, health, and communication. This is the prime mission of the city government towards the attainment of the so-called total human development.

Santa Rosa has been known as the "Investment Capital of South Luzon" since 1994. As an indicator, many stakeholders have manufactured industries which immensely uplift the economic state, like that of creating job opportunities for unemployed but qualified people. This economic progress of the city is brought about by the strategic competence of its leaders. They are the reasons why there is focus on manufacturing resulting to economic success. The goal that they have targeted paves way to rapid development in terms of investment and leads to putting up good economy. Prior to that positive economic result, the local government officials in participation with the private agencies developed scrupulously goals based on the global economic perspective

Apart from economic aspect, social development, moreover, is taken into high consideration through education and programs offered to attain a harmonious environment wherein there is peace, just, unity, and proactive living. The promotion of social welfare is conducted through promulgation of projects that open a vast track to people to get them involved into community-based activities. Furthermore, the city government actively holds seminars and trainings in response to the social problems the whole community is facing tremendously such as sex trafficking of children and young people, child abuse, and other socially known crimes. On the other hand, social unity is likewise strengthened by raising responsive programs. As instance, the Environment Code of Santa Rosa, which was implemented in 2011, united several agencies to tackle about the observable causes and formidable effects of climate change. It is also aimed to inform people to make them aware of the pertinent actions for that natural phenomenon. Public health, in addition, is similarly secured; for there are ordinances enforced to maintain welfare of the people. To mention, establishments are required for strict compliance in providing all public comfort rooms with adequate facilities and anti-bacterial soaps; otherwise, they will be responsible to face up certain sanction imposed. All in all, these services given to the public pass a process called information transparency which is done through seminars, trainings, and social networking sites. The main purpose is to make people well -informed about the programs, projects, and services the government offers.

Generally, most local government find economic and social issues complex to be taken into actions, typically when it comes to poverty alleviation and peace. Although systematic approach is used to impede these predicaments, quality service is still lacking and somewhat disregarded. As a result, there is no development and change both economically and socially.

Governance is structured prudently for the welfare of the common people, how the officials will extract a model considering the economic and social excellence and how they will utilize it for application.
Kalyn17992 9 / 19 1  
social development, moreover, is taken into high consideration through education and programs offered to attain a harmonious environment

social development, moreover, taken into high...
I think you should use relatives clause, there are two verbs in your sentence "taken" and "offered"
hope this helps
OP niesaysi 16 / 290 85  

Thank you for that. I really appreciated it. Anyway, i would like to make a bit clarification about it. In the sentence, "offered" acts as modifier; it modifies the education and programs. Ex. The program offered was based on science and technology. In English grammar, not all words derived from verbs express actions ( taken, spent, offered, handled); they are likewise used as modifiers. For more examples;

a. The paper appeared made the girl astounded.
b. Nothing taken there was beneficial.

Thank you.. ^_^

Home / Undergraduate / LOCAL GOVERNANCE IN THE CITY OF SANTA ROSA - economic and social aspect of your city