NYU Supplement- Movie, New Yorker, and Studies

IVSolomon 2 / 3  
[/b][b]If you had the opportunity to spend one day in New York City with a famous New Yorker, who would it be and what would you do?

For as far back as I can remember, the melodious beauty of Frank Sinatra's songs has soothed and uplifted my soul. In my view, his music continues to transcend that of any other artist today. If I had the pleasure of spending a day with Old Blue Eyes, I imagine taking the stage with him at the Copacabana, singing a duet to "My Way" in front of a large audience. Afterwards, we would go to Patsy's Italian Restaurant, where we would eat Veal Milanese and talk about the inspiration behind his music.

It is the year 2050 and a movie is being written about your life. Please tell us the name of your movie and briefly summarize the story line

"Conviction"
The task at hand seemed overwhelming, even for an experienced prosecuting attorney such as Ioan Solomon. Threats against his life seemed to come in daily. But he didn't care. He knew that the mayor was a crooked person who stole money from the city government to finance his multi-million dollar drug operation. He could prove it. But could his wits and perseverance alone bring the mayor to justice and restore order in the city?

Please tell us what led you to select your anticipated academic program and or NYU school/college, and what interests you most about your intended discipline

I have always believed in defending those that are innocent. The basis of any safe society is truth, justice, and punishment for those that break the law. A career as a lawyer will allow me to defend these principles. It is a profession that exposes me to various people, each with unique perspectives. It is a field that is constantly evolving and adapting to countermand various crimes. NYU's Pre-Law program at the College of Arts and Sciences offers the perfect foundation for pursuing my dream.

I'm reworking the part about the summer and working on the poem. If anyone has any ideas about poems, let me know. Otherwise, let me know what you think of what i have so far. THANKS!
CollegeMar 2 / 5  
You have answered the questions quite nicely. I would only be more specific about NYU's Pre-Law Program ... Is there something special freshman do for these programs? or Does NYU have a moto similar to yours?
sohee1992 1 / 5  
i think its pretty good!
keep working on it:)
but I kinda have to agree on collegemar
i think you should really talk a lot more about the program
cos that would show that you really want to get into this school for its program
good luck!
:)
OP IVSolomon 2 / 3  
i reworked the first one. tell me if this sounds better...

As a child, I was always one to play by the rules. This has been the spark behind my desire to become a criminal justice attorney in a field that is constantly evolving and adapting to countermand various crimes. NYU's Pre-Law program at the College of Arts and Sciences immerses me in challenging courses while offering countless internships at topnotch law firms in the city. I also hope to join the Undergrad Law Society and learn firsthand about the profession from notable attorneys.

Home / Undergraduate / NYU Supplement- Movie, New Yorker, and Studies