'a perfect college, my dream college' - Emory Required Supplement

sumerakhaja 1 / 5  
What are the unique qualities of Emory University, and the specific school(s) to which you are applying (Emory College of Arts and Sciences, Oxford College, or both), that make you want to become part of Emory University? In what ways do you hope to take advantage of the qualities you have identified?

Emory University and Oxford College both meet every little detail of a perfect college, my dream college. They have the best education standards, high levels of diversity, great reputation, and a beautiful campus. Since Emory/Oxford exceeds in the science department, as an aspiring dentist or pharmacist, Emory fits the picture precisely. The skilled faculty and rigorous curriculum drew my attention as the best type of preparation leading into a great Graduate school. With all the different courses and activities offered at Emory, I would never be bored. From playing recreational tennis and attending sporting events to being a photographer for the newspaper and joining the MSA, I would be taking advantage of the many clubs that are not offered anywhere else. But, the diverse environment is one of the best qualities about Emory and Oxford. The different races, religions, and cultures all mold the backbone of Emory. Being an Indian-American Muslim raised in New York City, I grew up with many different backgrounds. I love diversity, and learning about new customs and traditions come easily to me. At Emory, It seems as if there is never a shortage of activities. Emory's and Oxford's campus' grab me and make me pause in awe. They have the city life that I crave and the quieter area, best of both worlds; the lights and the commotion without the all-around-the-city campus. From and education at Emory/Oxford, I can see myself as a mature, intelligent, responsible adult.

Can you please edit/help me with this??
Emory University and Oxford College both meet every little detail of my idea of a perfect college, my dream college.

They have the best education standards, high levels of diversity, a great reputation, and a beautiful campus.

Since Emory/Oxford excels in the science department, as an aspiring dentist or pharmacist, Emory fits the picture precisely.

But---no comma here--- the diverse environment is one of the best qualities about Emory and Oxford.

I love diversity, and learning about new customs and traditions comes easily to me.

They have the city life that I crave and the quieter areas , the best of both worlds; the lights and the commotion without the all-around-the-city campus.

Good luck with school and have fun!

:)

Home / Undergraduate / 'a perfect college, my dream college' - Emory Required Supplement