"a promise to succeed" - Kinesiology Transfer UIUC

mattp 1 / -  
Hey, I would really appreciate if you could read what I have so far. Criticism,revisions,suggestions, anything is appreciated. This is the prompt.

In an essay of 300 words or less, explain your motivation to transfer from your current/former institution to Illinois and how your academic interests and/or professional goals will be fulfilled in your intended program of study.

Coming out of high school I made a promise to myself: a promise to succeed. With this new mindset I challenged myself at Elgin Community College(ECC). It was a mindset I should have had in high school;however, this new change of atmosphere at ECC surely gave me a clean slate to better myself. Ultimately, the incentive of doing well at ECC was to attend the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Following my brother's footsteps at UIUC, I intend to major in healthcare-more specifically kinesiology.

The root of becoming a physical therapist was due to my father. In 2003, he went through quadruple bypass surgery. His surgery sparked my interest in improving physical vitality. Fueled by volunteering at my local hospital and my family's general interest in the medical field I realize that being a physical therapist is the perfect career for me. I possess the qualities required to be a respected PT- more importantly, I possess the interest which will keep me focused and determined. The ideas of strength, flexibility,mechanics, and coordination are all fascinating to me.
isai 12 / 111  
Greetings !

It is a vague essay my dear. Try to read sample essay..there are a lote of sample essayon google...

Seriously?? This is not helping!!
With this new mindset I challenged myself to do my absolute best at Elgin Community College(ECC).

It was a mindset I should have had in high schooColor #FF0000 owever, this new change of atmosphere at ECC surely gave me a clean slate in which to better myself.

The root of my decision to become a physical therapist was due to my father.

Fueled by volunteering at my local hospital and my family's general interest in the medical field made me realize that being a physical therapist is the perfect career for me.

The ideas of strength, flexibility, m echanics, and coordination are all fascinating to me.

:)

Home / Undergraduate / "a promise to succeed" - Kinesiology Transfer UIUC