Students' success in University study

Mymy141 1 / 1  
Please help me check this paragraph :D

Topic: Students' success in University study

There are two main groups of reasons that lead to students' success in University study: subjective and objective ones. First, either of them has to work hard, which means they need to do all the homework before going to class, read books and self-study. In addition, time management is also important when students want to have a good result. Each of them should have a schedule to follow and learn how to balance between time to study and time to relax. For example, learners can learn three to four hours and have a fifteen minutes break. Another factor is motivation which has many things can motivate students such as: scholarships, competition with other members in class or good jobs in the future. One reason that leads to students' success is ability. People need ability to concentrate and to express their ideas. Besides, the choice of major will also be the reason for learners' high performance. Each student should choose the major consistent with their-ability and preferred field to study. When they are doing what they like, they will be more interested and confident to do their work. The objective cause of students' success is learning environment with fully equipped and without distractions. Students should find places like libraries or book cafĂŠ to learn in. Teacher is also one of the causes of learners' success. A teacher with enormous experience, enthusiasm and good teaching methods can help students study a lot. Finally, the encouragement of family about spirit, finance will contribute to the good results. Students' success in higher education can be explained by many factors above, recognizing and understanding which can help a lot in learners' studying process.
Edna 7 / 19 7  
Hi :)
I think u have some really good points however ur topic still remained some errors that needed correcting :)
"There are two main groups of reasons that lead to students' success in University study: subjective and objective ones ."
If u want to indicate these 2 reasons then I think u'd better begin a new para. For example:
First/Firstly....

Secon/Secondly....

Third/Thirdly (or Finally it's up to u)

Cause' when u do this people will easily to follow and catch ur ideas as well :)

"Each of them should have a schedule to follow and learn how to balance between studying and relaxation ."
"For example, learners can learn for about three or four hours then have a fifteen minutes breakfifteen-minute break ."

Hope my suggestions will help :) Thanks
OP Mymy141 1 / 1  
Thanks a lot for your help :X

Home / Undergraduate / Students' success in University study