Tell us how you have spent the last two summers (or vacations between school years)

AlinaSkripets 11 / 41 5  
Please tell us how you have spent the last two summers (or vacations between school years), including any jobs you have held. (About 150 words)

Last summer, I became a FLEX finalist which meant obtained a grant for a year-long international exchange. FLEX organized an orientation camp where I gained in-depth understanding of American culture and values. Another useful experience was opening a proto enterprise within create-your-business one month program called "Civilization". The time had come rapidly to leave for the USA. All at once I was thrown into a new surrounding, exiting and disorientating. Visiting baseball games, making presentations about Russia, fencing- summer 2013 brought a lot in the way of never-done-before activities. Coming home year after in June 2014 not having seen my family during that time is a touching memory. However, the major event of the summer 2014 was finally creating a sustainable business and becoming "Civilization's" winner. Inspired by the unique experience, I feel unceasing enthusiasm to dive into the year that is likely to become quintessential to my future life.
admission2012 - / 477 90  
Hello,

This short essay makes absolutely no sense. It is like you are throwing everything and the kitchen sink at this essay in hopes that something clicks. It does not. Just talk only about the activities that were meaningful to you during the time-frame given. State why they were meaningful and what you learned from them. -Admissions Advice Online

Home / Undergraduate / Tell us how you have spent the last two summers (or vacations between school years)