Do you think that you are going to be successful business in the future?

zoh 3 / 2  
"This is a good question for me because I am unable to predicate what will happen to my future. However, I always desired to be business some day and there are a few reasons why I want to be business. The reason is that my dad was a former businessman and is now retired. The second reason I want to be in business is that I have wanted to be a millionair since I was a child.

My dad frequently told me about his job experience; what it was like and how it took several challenges and how they were a part of his life. He also want me to become business and he said " Keep in your mind to succeed in general business, How?, in participating in marketing with companies like Nike that you will pick a group that will help you get what you are looking for." Hence, he made me interested in world business, international business, and marketing.

I made the decision to pick business as my career in the future. I love building trust and relationships and seeing how I can help others. In addition, this is a great way to stay visible and give back to groups that have helped me in the past.

I believe in myself that I will be successful in business in the future. Because I am confident and have abilities in organizing connections in world business. Otherwise, This is my strong desired to be business person as career as I want.

Hi, Editor
I am not really good at this and was trying my best to do:)
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
You meaning was not clear at many points in this essay, so if my corrections are not what you meant, please clarify them. Watch your incorrect/inappropriate punctuation and random capitalization. You should expand more on why you think you will be a successful businessperson, since that is the prompt.

Home / Undergraduate / Do you think that you are going to be successful business in the future?