Nowadays, many adolescent choose to be a worker or a traveler for a one year

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

Nowadays, many adolescent choose to be a worker or a traveler for a one year, after finished their high school or continuing education in bachelor degree. Actually, there are there are advantages and disadvantages about their choice.

Firstly, the benefit when they encourage to work or trip is that they have more experience. Young people need to know about their passion. As adolescent, they want to try other things that they never found before in the formal education such as trip, find new destination, exploring other place or working. Working for a year indoctrinate adolescent to be more responsible and how to manage their money. Secondly, after acquiring experience as long as a year, they can choose what they like and dislike. It helps the young people to specify their career choice in the future, before they study in the university.

On the other hand, there are two disadvantages when adolescents encourage to work or travel for a year. Firstly, the young people who choose to work or trip automatically they need to memorize their lessons before continuing to study in the university. There are many lessons forgotten, when they work or trip. The impact is hard to recall it again. Secondly, the young people will be late to get their bachelor degree. In comparison with their friends who continue their study earlier in the university without work or trip.

Overall, there are two advantages and two disadvantages when people choose to be a worker or traveler for a year, after they finished high school and starting university. But, all decisions depend on their choice.
Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
Hi dila after i read your writting, here some comment from me.
Nowadays, many adolescent adolescents choose to be a worker ...
Actually, there are there are advantages and disadvantages about their choice choices
the benefit when they encourage to work or trip is that they have more experience experiences
hii dilla please attention with your plural and singular.
jomul01 14 / 14 1  
Hi, Fadhila here is my suggestion

Nowadays, many adolescent choose to be a worker or ... working or traveling after graduated from high school becomes option beside continue to university. Actually, there are there are advantages and disadvantages about their choice.

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays, many adolescent choose to be a worker or a traveler for a one year