More adults working and children studying from home due to cheaper technology.

Klyn 1 / -  

the trend of working from home

We are living in a technology-driven world where high-tech gadgets have become a vital part of our lives. It is said that more adolescents and more students start to study from home due to cost-friendly and easy-to-use modern technology appliances. In my opinion, this trend has a more positive development than negative.

On the one hand, working from home offers a hybrid workplace for everyone. It is beneficial for adults who have family and children doing multiple tasks all at the same time. For instance, adults can look after their children while having online meetings on their laptops. Furthermore, remote works offer a flexible timetable for everyone as well as saves the traveling time for them. In other words, if people do not have to go to school or a company, they can save as much traveling time and money as they do not need to spend money on that account.

On the other hand, I believe that technological devices and applications have an adverse on children's health. The blue light of mobile phones is damaging to the eyes, causing various problems like eye irritation and poor vision. In addition, adults might also get some trouble with internet connection issues which can not be fixed immediately and causes procrastination in their work.

In conclusion, even when there are a lot of demerits associated with working from home trend, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. Therefore, efficient use of techonology gadgets as well as the Internet should be promoted, however, its misuse should be condemned.
One of the main scoring considerations for this task is to create clear but separate discussion points for the work from home and study from home perspectives. You have actually ommitted presenting the work from home crowd in the prompt representation. You need to make sure that you do not do selective restatements. In your presentation, you mainly focused on study from home, which is why when you presented the work from home reference all of a sudden in the discussion paragraphs, the reader became confused and lost in terms of tracking the discussion. Your essay will fail in 3 aspects in this case, the TA, C+C, and GRA sections. You cannot pass the test when you cannot follow simple discussion instructions.

Home / Writing Feedback / More adults working and children studying from home due to cheaper technology.