Many adults are working from home, and more children are beginning to study from home

phgphg 1 / -  

the phenomenon of the online work and study

In these days, a massive number of adults and adolescents are starting to work as well as study from their homes due to the low cost together with the accessibility of technology. From my perspective, this is totally a benefit growth for the following reasons.

There are several reasons to explain why this is such a useful improvement for us in the modern world. Initially, working or study at home will help to prevent us from the terrible air pollution which is one of the hottest issues worldwide. Because of the overpopulation, the means of transport has currently appeared more and more on the roads which will lead to air pollution on account of carbon dioxide that vehicles emitted. Due to this, stay at your own home to work or study will be a great idea to not only stop the congestion but also protect us from air pollution. In Viet Nam, the company called "Vingroup" has encouraged employees working at home to decrease the number of vehicles on the streets to protect the environment and stop the congestion happen as much as possible. Among them, 90% of people agree with this encouragement as technology prices have become much reasonable in addition to the convenience when they work.

Furthermore, working or studying at home also helps us work and study more conveniently, in addition, to stay away from the crowds. Due to the congestion, people always get stuck when driving at rush hour which will make them late from work and study. On account of that, working or studying at home will be much more comfortable as they do not need to worry about being on time. Besides, it also prevents us from crowds to protect our health especially when we now have to face with COVID-19 pandemic. In the USA, 80% of residents are lean towards working and studying at home due to the convenience, technology prices, and also the pandemic that certainly affects their lives a lot.

To sum up, adults and teenagers in this day and age prefer to work and study at home owing to the reasonable prices of technology. In my opinion, this is an absolutely positive change not only to protect us from air pollution, epidemic and make us more convenient with work, study but also help us to get on well with this modern worldwide today.
The writer could be considered an intermediate level English learner. The sentence presentations are mostly clear, logical, and relevant to the topic. The writer shows an analytical ability that is required of higher education students in the English speaking countries. Though not fluent yet, the writer manages to deliver almost properly structured sentences with a proper simple and complex sentence mix.

The writer tends to use filler sentences though. This lessens the impact of the paragraph because an empty introduction to the topic is used. A sample sentence filler is,

There are several reasons to explain why this is such a useful improvement for us in the modern world.

Such statements are more useful as a part of the thesis presentation sentence, prior to the discussion topic listing. For example:

There are several reasons to explain why this is such a useful improvement for us in the modern world. These reasons include...

Home / Writing Feedback / Many adults are working from home, and more children are beginning to study from home