What are the advantages and disadvantages of living a number of places during childhood years

pros and cons of living a number of places during childhood years

In this day and age, it has become increasingly common for families to shift various accommodation during childhood years of their children due to a lot of reasons like profession. This activity brings about a lot of benefit, while some adverse effects are still available.

On the one hand, usually changing living places may stimulating the cultural adaptation ability of children. For example, when settling down in a certain place, children must immerse in customary activities as well as tradition values such as cuisines and fashion, thereby widening their horizons and develop their new passion. Consequently, this helping such children improve their adaptability and get used to abrupt changes in their future life. Moreover, living in various divergent places can widen children's relationship. To clarify, if kids were regularly moved to new environment, they would specialize in communicate to strangers in order to make acquaintance with. As a result, those will absolutely have a outstanding ability of communication, therefore allowing them to diversify their networks without difficulty.

On the other hand, education process may be problematic when changing to new studying environment. Namely, participate in novel curricula may cost a lot of time of new students, let alone spending time for make friends with classmate. Therefore, children in a new learning space come at the expense of mental diseases like depression. Furthermore, health problems should be considered although these factors may appears in small proportion. For example, when moving from temperate regions to hot and humid lands like South East Asia, any people may have more risks of infecting tropical diseases like malaria as well as thermal shock. Accordingly, only after adapting a long time do newcomer resist again climate change.

In conclusion, despite the potential benefits mentioned above that living in differents places during childhood can bring about, it seems to pale in comparison to the drawbacks involved.
Why does this essay sound like it was translated from a foreign language by an untrained AI translator? It is difficult to follow the discussion in this essay. The thought process is not clear. The sentence structure is also illogical. It does not follow the sentence structure expectation for the various English sentence types. The vocabulary is not really helpful because the words chosen for use are not always applicable to the sentences. It is important that you learn to think in English, and write in English. Do not think in your native tongue then translate word for word. That is why this essay is a mess to read. It is not even trying to make itself understood. You need to practice language translation, but in academic, rather than word for word manner.

Home / Writing Feedback / What are the advantages and disadvantages of living a number of places during childhood years