Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of living in different places in childhood

hiagary 1 / -  

advantages and disadvantages of living in different places in childhood

Many children nowadays have to relocate to many different places during their childhood years. While there are many tremendous benefits for children because of this trend, some unavoidable detriments still exist.

It is undeniable that this tendency has been beneficial to a child in various aspects from personality and competence. Related to personal aspects, changing accommodation many times means a child might have opportunities visiting many locations, which have many novel things for them to explore and enjoy. These experiences will facilitate the development of children's curiosity as well as their enthusiasm to study and explore. This kind of childhood, plus with adequate parental guidance, as a result, form an intelligent and knowledgeable student in the future. From social perspective, given enough time, children can get on with new classmates easily regardless being introvert or extrovert, hence widen their social circulation, which significantly contribute to their career in the future.

However, relocation again and again still bring on considerable number of negative effects. As mentioned before, children can befriend with others easily, but when they grew to a certain age, it's no longer true. Indeed, many teenagers in the world with many smartphones have struggled with real-world relationship. It has been proved that discrimination can happened when they try to involve with new classmates, just because of some little reasons such as difference between hometown, accent and so on. Consequently, those children might be suffering from depression and even suicide. Besides mental health, physical health of a kid can be harmfully affected, especially if the distance between two house is large enough to cause climate change catastrophically.

To conclude, living in a number of different place although contains a plethora of advantages, it also has a detrimental impact on not only mentality but also physicality of a child.
This is an example of an essay that has a strong reasoning and logic basis. You can manage to gain a pretty decent score with this type of writing. It clearly shows you have an understanding of the topic and, you are capable of using correct supporting explanations. However, there will still be problems when it comes to the GRA and LR scores. Try to develop your writing skills in a manner that will avoid the incorrect sentence formations in the presentation. Focus on gaining an expertise in writing a correctly formatted mix of English sentences that will allow you to gain better GRA and LR scores. This work is good enough. It could have been even better if the sentences were correctly presented.

Home / Writing Feedback / Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of living in different places in childhood