Advantages of living in rural areas and urban areas

strawberryulala 1 / -  

life in urban places or in rural areas?

Some people belive that life in urban places plays an integral role in helping individuals to gain well-being health . While others belive that rural areas is more pleasant for healthy physicality than that in metropolis . From my perspective , both views are all great and i will further indicate in this essay.

On the one hand, there are numerous reasons for why living environment will help urban dwellers have robust health. Firstly, it is really easy to find a large number of hospitals that have specialized medical practitioners, it is just only in municipality that have top-notch health facilities to be more favourable for preventive medicine and treating diseases. Finally, metropolitan areas have a large diversity of fitness centres that residents can easily have a regular check up with a view to improving their health. While, living conditions in rural places are so disadvantaged that they can satisfy inhabitant's standard of living.

On the other hand, it is undeniable that physical health will be improved and if living environment is in backcountry. The first reason is: habitant in rural areas is fresher and more comfortable than that in urban areas, while, dwellers in metropolitan areas are covered the whole by air pollution, soil pollution, water pollution,... If civilians have still lived in urban areas for a long time, people would have had a host of negative impacts, especially in health. The second reason is: there is not many food stalls in countryside, so, this thing also incidentally helps individuals limit demerit eating habits in order to have a balanced diet and proper health.

In conclusion, while the life of municipalities is thought that can help to cultivate health, I believe that it is also reasonable to live in rural areas for the purpose of promoting human's physical health
I cannot accurately assess your work for prompt adherence due to the missing prompt requirement. The prompt gives me the actual basis for reviewing your essay. There are several prompt related to this topic so, even though I have copies of those prompts, I cannot guess which one you are actually using. The advice I give is prompt dependent for accuracy. So I will just give you a general review in this case.

Review your plural v. singular lessons. Areas is the plural form of area so you cannot say "areas is", you have to say "areas are" since are is the present indicative pronoun required in the sentence presentation. Memorized phrases such as "On the one hand" and "On the other hand" do not really help to advance your GRA score. These place holders should be replaced in your actual presentations by sentence topics instead, which helps to clearly inform the reader regarding the topic that will be discussed in the paragraph presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Advantages of living in rural areas and urban areas