Advertising and Consumers relation

alextran2215 1 / -  
Topics : Consumers are faced increasing numbers of advertisements from competing companies. To what extent do you think are consumers influenced by advertisements? What measures can be taken to protect them?

how to defend ourselves against advertising?

Thanks to technological innovations, market has been emerged as the indivisible part of the world and consumers are influenced by these advertisements. This essay will analyze some extent of the advertising that strongly affects on consumers.

To start with, as the matter of the fact advertising had a huge effect on shopping habit and consumption of the people. In other words, advertising is the marketing tools for companies to shape their brand names. On the other hands, advertisements can reach consumers easily and help their products sell more to increase profits for companies. Partly because, advertising might stimulate consumption by telling lies and cheated. Hence, advertisements will make consumers confused with these products so many consumers base their decision on weight up their options and they not take risks. Therefore, Buying common brand names is a case in point. Above all, it is just a part of the story, in fact, some people do not care much about advertising.

However, consumers raise question that what measures will be taken to protect them by these advertisements. First and foremost, governments need to come up with flexible policies to supervise companies not cheated and make sure that they not exaggerate the quality and functions of the products in order not to cause misunderstanding. In addition, Advertisements that target children should be banned. Moreover, education is essential as companies to decide their boundaries and they should never go too far in an effort to maximize profits. To be more specific, the administration plays the key role of educating people raise awareness. Furthermore, each individual must to rational and use their own knowledges, experienced to protect themselves from advertisement.

In conclusion, in modern life, these advertisements seem to be unavoidable problems. Therefore, we have to update more knowledges and experienced as much as possible to not to get into trouble. Besides, children should be encouraged not to pay attention too much to it.
springblossoms 2 / 4 1  
@alextran2215

In addition,

This eassy has analysed the disadvantages of advertisement and aslo talked some thing about the measures we must take to improve the situation.Because i am also a writting leaner,i just talk something about the grammer just for your reference.

1\ as a matter of fact
2\the use of article(the,a),such as "as the matter of the fact advertising had a huge effect on shopping habit and consumption of the people. "i think "people"here is to make a general reference,so the "the" here is unnecessary.You'd bettter check mistakes like this in the essay

3\"on the other hand"
4\"can reach consumers easily and help their products sell more to increase profits for companies.","their"here may have a ambiguous reference.did it refer to "consumers" or "companies"?

5\ singular and plural forms of nouns,for example: "consumers raise question that","question" or "questions"

This is just my opinion,i hope it will give you some help.I am not that good at writing,so if there be mistakes,please just overlook them.
Anhy chan 12 / 23 1  
Hi @alextran2215 , actually I could say that your essay is quiet impressive, as you have to use many kinds of phrasal verb in your writing. I think it is important to boost your score on lexical resource. But, to make your essay more flawwless, here several suggestion to you based on my point of view:

1. Try to emphasize your position in this essay. The prompt clearly request about "To what extent do you think...?" means that you have to breakdown your own perspective at first.

2. Put more attention on your subject verb agreement. Here several mistakes that you must repair:
advertising had a huge effect Effects on shopping habit

advertising is the marketing tools for companies to shape their brand names you may say "to introduse their brand" this is important as word
choosen should be in a proper way

On the other hands, just use " in the other hand"

Home / Writing Feedback / Advertising and Consumers relation