At what age should kids begin their formal education: at four years old or 7 years old instead?

Mardy17 32 / 18 5  
In some countries it is thought advisable that children begin formal education at four years old, while in others they do not have to start school until they are seven or eight.

How far do you agree with either of these views?

It is generally assumed in several countries that the parents necessarily enroll their children in a primary school at the early age. In contrary, others argue that the children ideally begin their formal education at least 7 years old. Personally, it can be justified to provide basic skills for children in early age, but the materials which are introduced to the children should be adjusted to their capacity.

It is true that education is one of the essential necessary in human being life and generally has introduced since a young age. Most parents consider bringing their children to formal school in early age, occasionally 4 years old. This consideration is generally based on argument that at a younger age, children are faster to comprehend something new. Moreover, Lots of studies have revealed that the first five years is the golden age of children's intelligence development. One study says that at the age of 4 years old children's intelligence capacity has reached 50%. In many cases, children who have introduced with the basic materials like recognizing letters and numbers have a greater ability than their peers who have not been introduced to the subject since childhood.

Nevertheless, all parents should take into account that basically there are several development stages on children's brain. Forcing children obtain heavy materials such subjects in a formal school can possible lead frustration and cause failure in academic. The materials which are introduced to the children should be adjusted to their capacity. As stated by Director of Early Childhood Education (ECE), Ministry of Education, Dr. Gutama, the intelligence capacity reached 80% at the age of 8 years. This shows the importance of providing stimulation in early childhood, before entering primary school.

In conclusion, in spite of the fact that early age of children is the golden period to learn and comprehend something new, the parents should consider the development of their children's brain before enroll the children in a formal education.
Crystal812 23 / 55 11  
Your passage is almost perfect. Could you pay attention to some details?

It is true that education is one of the essential necessary in human being life and generallyhas introduced (??) since a young age.

Forcing children obtain heavy materials such subjects in a formal school can possible lead to frustration and cause failure in academic.

the parents should consider the development of their children's brain before enrolling the children in a formal education.

Home / Writing Feedback / At what age should kids begin their formal education: at four years old or 7 years old instead?