The air craft passenger satisfaction rate toward the main services of air travel in the US

SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION LEVELS IN THE US AIRLINES

The chart and the table show the information of air craft passenger satisfaction rate toward the main services of air travel in the US between in 1999, 2000 and 2007. Overall, the satisfied of the passenger has shown upward trends or has increased steadily and the dissatisfied has dropped together with increases of the passenger satisfied, and during in 1999 until 2007 the satisfaction rates of customer air agency has increased gradually by 5 % as average increases.

Based on the table data, the schemes of data almost had shown a similar trends where there are upward and downward trends in each years or in every passenger's satisfied up then the percentage of dissatisfied will be down consistently until in 2007 which the satisfied had increased by 7 % and the dissatisfied had declined by 8% smaller than in 1999.

While, based on the chart data, we can seeing the amount of customer's satisfaction towards air agency also has inclined percentage during the years, where there are upward trends of satisfaction towards any services provided, but only the comfort of seats that had not shown the data comparison of its satisfaction before 2007. Almost of the customer's satisfied had been inclined by 1% until 20 % for each of air agency services.

(212 words)

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
hallo sarlinda.. let me to give you some notes.. hope it helps

Overall, the satisfiedsatisfaction (Satisfied is verb. It is not suitable if you put verb after article the. It should noun after article a, an, or the) of the passenger has shownshowedTHE upward trends or has increased steadily and the dissatisfied has dropped together with THE increases of the passenger satisfied (Satisfaction, it should be followed with noun), and during in (...) customer air agency has had increased gradually by 5 % as average increases. ( do not put any data on your overview)

I just correct your introduction. let the others to give notes for other parts. Good luck !
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Sarlinda!
Allow me to give you some suggestion.

Overall, the satisfied of ...

Satisfied -> adjective
Satisfaction -> Noun

Overall, the satisfaction of the passenger has ...

the satisfied of the passenger showed upward trends

and the dissatisfied has dropped together ...

the schemes of data almost showed a similar trends

of dissatisfied would be down consistently

had increased by 7 % and the

had declined by 8% smaller than in 1999.

You have to use past tense since the pictures' timeline is clear.

Hope it helps you :)
ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Hai inda, here are my suggestions for your essay

The chart and the table show the information of air craftaircraft(no space) passenger satisfaction (...) in the US between in 1999, 2000 and 2007.

... of the passenger has shownwas an upward trends or ...
you may choose between upward trend or increase steadily despite you mention it all because it has the same meaning

and the dissatisfied has dropped together with increasesincreasing(gerund form) of the passenger satisfied

... of customer air agency has increased gradually ...
be careful on tenses, you have to use past simple because it happened in the past

... schemes of data almost hadwas shown a similar (...) trends in each yearsyear .

... chart data, we can seeingsee
do not forget modal + V1

... towards air agency also has inclined percentage during the years,

where there are upward trends ofin satisfaction towards ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The air craft passenger satisfaction rate toward the main services of air travel in the US