Although constructed with a simple technology, the wind turbine can generate much electricity

bung ilham 14 / 30  
The diagrams illustrate a design of the wind turbine and the suitable place where it can be set. In general, although it is constructed with a simple technology, the machine can generate much electricity effectively depending on its place.

The construction consists of a steel tower as cantilever and blades from wood or fiberglass spinning because of wind. It is also equipped by a wind sensor sending wind speed and direction to computer which will move blades according to wind direction in the right angel to produce maximum energy. Another main component is generator generating electricity up to 1.5 megawatts whereas it can only produce 100 kilowatts for domestic turbine.

The turbine can be established at low landscape such as at sea floor. Thus, the benefit of this place is not spoiled. However, to get optimal wind strength, the turbine should better be set on the higher place like the top of a hill. This is because the higher its location is located, the stronger wind blows and the more electricity can be generated.

(174 words)

• the process of wind turbine
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

It is also equipped by a wind sensor which sending wind speed and direction to computer which so it will move blades ...

... the turbine should better be be better set on the higher ...
... the stronger the wind blows and the more electricity ...

Maybe you can added inclusion the end of the last paragraph. There are some repetition words.

Home / Writing Feedback / Although constructed with a simple technology, the wind turbine can generate much electricity