The wind turbine is able to generate electricity with a simple design and process.

putri22 33 / 33 5  
The wind turbine's design and its location are illustrated in the diagrams. It can be seen that a wind turbine is able to generate electricity with a simple design and process. Also, the output of such turbine depends on location where it is built.

According to the diagram, a wind turbine consists of steel tower, blades, a wind sensor, a generator and a computer. The process starts when the wind passes through the blades which made from fiberglass or wood. Next, the wind sensor records the speed and the directions of the wind. This information is sent to the computer for adjusting the direction and angle of the blades. As a result, the blades spin thanks to the wind and generator can produce 1.5 megawatts of electricity.

In addition, the turbines can be placed in some locations such as near a coast or in a mountain. A wind turbine locating in a mountain obtains the maximum of wind strengths while other turbines in different location do not. Domestic turbine only produces 100 kilowatts of electricity.

Rocky529440 - / 6 2  
----According to the diagram, a wind turbine consists of steel tower , ----a steel tower
----This information is sent to the computer for adjusting the--- Sent
----In addition , the turbines can be placed--- Besides or Also is better here
----can be placed in some locations such as near a coast or in a mountain.----can be placed in some areas such as near a coast or in a mountain.

You forgot to write about the "landscape not spoiled." The wind turbine does not consist of a computer. It's only steel tower, blades, wind sensor, and generator

Write "fiberglass made blades" instead of "through the blades which made from fiberglass or wood."

Home / Writing Feedback / The wind turbine is able to generate electricity with a simple design and process.