It is argued that parents should educate their kids to become a good person in society, not school

Lehau 1 / -  

who should teach children how to be good members of society?

Education plays a vital role in the development of children. It is argued that parents should educate their kids to become a good manner. While other opinions indicate that it should be taken responsibilities by schools. In this essay, i will discuss both views of these statements and give my own point of view.

On the one hand, parents are not only a child'd first guardian but also is the first teacher. They are inherited the habits, behaviours and characteristics are transfered. However, family need to educate them for being a kind person. First of all, to respect the elderly. They should greet everyone with smile so that they feel respectful. Secondly, children should help everyone whenever in need. This is not only build them for a warm heart but also sympathy and spreads benevolence to people around them. Finally, a highest education should be acquired. This means they tends to be confident about themself, be satisfy about their lift quality and have a responsibility for their own circumstances. To make both family and society to be an ideal place to live in.

On the other hand, school is a crucial part of fundamental knowledge in their development progress. First, children often spends almost time in school. This environment in there by teachers and friends have a great influence on them. They learns a lot lessons about morality and behaviours ways everyday in their class. They knew that to obey their teachers and behave reasonably with friends in school community. This is help them for being a good manner with everyone. Secondly, to orient their profession when they grow up. They are getting got enormous knowledge in each lesson to prepare for their career and become a beneficial citizen of society what that family is not able to teach them well.

In conclusion, as my view, both parents and school are a crucial contribution for children to be a good person in society.
In this essay, i will discuss both views of these statements and give my own point of view.

This sentence will result in preliminary task accuracy score deductions. That is because you did not offer a personal opinion, with accompanying reasons to establish a clear writer's opinion presentation. You should never repeat the writing instructions because the examiner will not give points for that. He already knows how you should write the essay. He wants to know what you will write about. That is what he wants to score you on at the start. It establishes a clear discussion flow for your essay.

Actual discussion is also a problem for this presentation. You should have compared and contrasted the public opinion with your personal insight. That way you meet the requirement of presenting your personal opinion, based on the public perception as originally presented. Failure to do so will result in an under developed essay and, more than likely, a failing final score.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is argued that parents should educate their kids to become a good person in society, not school