Automated driving system may soon replace humans in operating vehicles

avocadolalala 1 / -  

In the future all cars, buses and trucks will be driverless

Thanks to the advancement of technology, our lives are increasingly civilized and developed in many aspects, especially transportation. It has been anticipated that shortly, automated driving system will soon replace humans in operating vehicles. From my perspective, I believe that the advantages of self-driving vehicles outweigh the disadvantages due to their convenience in reducing personnel errors.

Actually, there is a substantial number of people who earn their living by driving. Hence, if self-driving transports become popular, drivers will lose their jobs, which means higher social unemployment, and fewer occupational job opportunities for others. In addition, the technology is constantly updating; and during the process, some glitches can occur, code error is a case in point. Supposing there is any technical fault while driving, this will cause the accident. Furthermore, due to the use the same date and network protocol, it is very easy for hackers to collect personal data.

On the other hand, I firmly believe that automated vehicles will be beneficial to benefit our lives. First, driverless transport will eliminate costly human errors as they are based on a sophisticated system. Consequently, the majority of causes of accidents, including drunkenness and distracted driving, will be lessened. In a recent survey, it has been estimated that these cars can reduce 90% of accidents. Besides, traffic jams will be reduced thanks to a similar controlled system that applies to all vehicles. Furthermore self-driving cars would be able to move efficiently at optimized distances and also provide the best route to take.

In conclusion, while driverless cars have their limitations, they still have crucial advantages of changing our way of travel. In reality, I think the major challenge is how to combine fully automated vehicles and human-driven ones.
personnel

Incorrect word reference. Personnel refers to staff members of a particular function. That is different from and often confused with the word "personal" which indicates the actions of a person such as "a personal error ".

The question is one sided. since you believe and support the like that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages, then the essay should offer evidence to support this theory. As such, presenting the alternate opinion first fails this presentation in 2 ways:

- It creates a confusing opinion presentation.
- It leaves the actual opinion under explained. There is not enough evidence presented to support the given point of view.

Always aim to disprove the opposing opinion to help support your statement. Never say the A and D are equal in perception as you presented here.

Home / Writing Feedback / Automated driving system may soon replace humans in operating vehicles